Good Guy Chuck Tornetta - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-21-2009, 12:40 PM   #1
njsnakeman
Chuck Tornetta

Hi my name is Brandon. Recently I purchased the following from Chuck Tornetta:
2.0 DH Coral Albino Boa Con.
2.3 66% Het Albino 50% Het Striped Boa Con.
1.0 Het Striped Boa Con.
0.3 Normal Ball Python
1.0 Leucisitc Bearded Dragon
0.1 Hypo Pastel Bearded Dragon
1.0 Orange Ghost Ball Python
0.1 Het Orange Ghost Ball Python

Pricing was right in addition to a smooth transaction. The animals were received in good condition; healthy, no signs of respiratory infec., mites, shed problems, etc. I have purchased off Chuck several times before, he's a good guy and pretty reasonable as well.

Best Regards,
Brandon

Old 01-21-2009, 01:29 PM   #2
critical bill
Your full name is required in the BOI section or your post risks deletion.

Old 01-21-2009, 05:06 PM   #3
njsnakeman
Not sure how to edit the post, so I will repaste it here.

Hi my name is Brandon Curtis. Recently I purchased the following from Chuck Tornetta:
2.0 DH Coral Albino Boa Con.
2.3 66% Het Albino 50% Het Striped Boa Con.
1.0 Het Striped Boa Con.
0.3 Normal Ball Python
1.0 Leucisitc Bearded Dragon
0.1 Hypo Pastel Bearded Dragon
1.0 Orange Ghost Ball Python
0.1 Het Orange Ghost Ball Python

Pricing was right in addition to a smooth transaction. The animals were received in good condition; healthy, no signs of respiratory infec., mites, shed problems, etc. I have purchased off Chuck several times before, he's a good guy and pretty reasonable as well.

Best Regards,
Brandon

Old 01-21-2009, 05:51 PM   #4
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by njsnakeman View Post
Pricing was right in addition to a smooth transaction. The animals were received in good condition; healthy, no signs of respiratory infec., mites, shed problems, etc.
I never really could understand why a customer makes it a point to praise his seller about things that should just normally be expected, as a simple standard of a good business deal.

Good luck with those hets, palo.

Old 01-21-2009, 06:54 PM   #5
lanceheads
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill View Post
I never really could understand why a customer makes it a point to praise his seller about things that should just normally be expected, as a simple standard of a good business deal.

Chuck,
I can never understand why YOU put a NEGATIVE SPIN on almost EVERY "Good Guy" post! Especially a "newcomer's" like Brandon. Seems like the guy (Brandon) honestly meant what he said!

This is the BOI, which Brandon, if he wishes to praise his seller, is all about.
Maybe Brandon hasn't had the service that YOU expect, but he was happy with the service he recieved and posted about it.

I'll give you a hint, it is a "Good Guy" thread. Let's be happy for him and maybe someday, he can live up to YOUR expectations. (which would be freakin' hilarious).

Randal Berry

Old 01-21-2009, 09:39 PM   #6
David Reid
If Fauna wants, needs, expects more traffic, why oh why do the same few Fauna members continue to push/scare off new members, who, one day might actually buy ad space or become contributors to the site, both financially and educationally?

Old 01-21-2009, 09:53 PM   #7
Ed Clark
Good luck with your recent purchase Brandon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njsnakeman View Post
Hi my name is Brandon. Recently I purchased from Chuck Tornetta:

Best Regards,
Brandon
Your right on the money David.

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Reid View Post
If Fauna wants, needs, expects more traffic, why oh why do the same few Fauna members continue to push/scare off new members, who, one day might actually buy ad space or become contributors to the site, both financially and educationally?

Old 01-21-2009, 11:35 PM   #8
72LT1
Quote:
Originally Posted by lanceheads View Post
Chuck,
I can never understand why YOU put a NEGATIVE SPIN on almost EVERY "Good Guy" post! Especially a "newcomer's" like Brandon. Seems like the guy (Brandon) honestly meant what he said!

This is the BOI, which Brandon, if he wishes to praise his seller, is all about.
Maybe Brandon hasn't had the service that YOU expect, but he was happy with the service he recieved and posted about it.

I'll give you a hint, it is a "Good Guy" thread. Let's be happy for him and maybe someday, he can live up to YOUR expectations. (which would be freakin' hilarious).

Randal Berry
Nicely stated Randal

Old 01-22-2009, 01:53 AM   #9
critical bill

I guess I'll never understand it.

I guess I'll never understand it.

Old 01-22-2009, 11:31 AM   #10
njsnakeman
Well if you'll never understand, I guess you'll really never understand.

Just thought it would be nice to give good feedback after good business (fairly new at this), sorry??

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!