Kcannl85@aol.com WARNING! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-11-2003, 12:07 AM   #11
Spilotes
Quote:
Originally posted by cathys
.. I have everything documented and saved to disk.. just in case his lawyar does contact me
Catharine, Among the things that he doesn't have:

1.) A Lawyer
2.) Brains
3.) Pubic hair

Joe Monahan

Old 02-11-2003, 12:08 AM   #12
MiLadyDragonn
~Chances are the "85" in his screen name is his birth year. Too many kids loose and not enough parents supervising.

Old 02-11-2003, 12:13 AM   #13
Neil Gubitz
Sorry, Jude.... I think 85 is his IQ !!

....Neil

Old 02-11-2003, 12:34 AM   #14
Uffern
Forget his shrink, someone should get a hold of his English teacher, and flog them soundly!

Old 02-11-2003, 12:47 AM   #15
cathys
Lesson Learned!!

Thanks everyone who has responded to this thread and to those who have E-mailed Casey.. He apoligized and wants to make it up to me... Here is his statement...

KCannL85: whois ritchie
KCannL85: anyways
KCannL85: he seems mad
KCannL85: and udidnt loose any money
Cathy99471: What do you mean who is Ritchie?
KCannL85: i got an email
KCannL85: from
KCannL85: ritchie
KCannL85: saying i am a stpuid kid ect/
Cathy99471: FaunaClassifieds Forums - Kcannl85@aol.com WARNING!

Something I posted just to warn people about this.. I know I am not out any money but I don't appreciate the way you handled this whole thing!!
Cathy99471: That picture you sent of the Carmel Ball Python wasn't yours!!!!!!!!! It was a modified picture from someone else's web site wasn't it?
KCannL85: who is Ritchie Luna

KCannL85: i sent u a pic
KCannL85: i dont have dig cam
Cathy99471: You sent me a Pic!! Yes.. and I know you don't have a Digital Camera.. You Lied throughout this whole thing and I am not happy about it..
KCannL85: i want to know how these people r
KCannL85: who r emailing me
Cathy99471: Check out the link I just gave you
Cathy99471: FaunaClassifieds Forums - Kcannl85@aol.com WARNING!
KCannL85: so u put me on internet?
KCannL85: that is great
KCannL85: take that post off
KCannL85: and tell ur friends to leave me alone
KCannL85: u didnt loose any money
KCannL85: i did
KCannL85: so how obut we dont tlak
Cathy99471: You may be out Money but you deserve it for Lying and trying to Cheat someone
KCannL85: ok listen
KCannL85: have ur friends leave me alone
KCannL85: and ill elave ua lone ok?
Cathy99471: Have you learned your lesson?
KCannL85: sue have
KCannL85: sure have(
KCannL85: and i oweu
KCannL85: take the post off
KCannL85: please
Cathy99471: I will tell them to leave you alone but I would be careful with who you deal with in the future! I'm sorry this turned out the way it did.
KCannL85: yea me2
KCannL85: i got ur address
KCannL85: maybe ills hip 2 reg balls
KCannL85: if uw ant?
KCannL85: alive ones
KCannL85: free
Cathy99471: That's Up to you.. I will post on there not to E-mail you.. that you are working this out with me and everything is OK.. I just feel sorry for the ones that didn't make it.. Deal?
KCannL85: deal
KCannL85: stay in contact though

so you guys can stop E-mailing him.. He's learned his Lesson and won't be doing it again.. I can almost Guarantee that.. He didn't even know this board was here!

Catharine Smith

Old 02-11-2003, 12:54 AM   #16
Darin Chappell
What an incredible loser! I'm really amazed he can actually turn his computer on in order to communicate with you! Perhaps someone is helping him with that?!?!?

I actually feel somewhat sorry for the kid.

Old 02-11-2003, 01:01 AM   #17
cathys
I feel sorry for him too but I feel even worse for any Animal that may be in his care if his shipping methods are like they are!! At least I got him to admit that he lied and tried to cheat me.. Most of the people that have ever dealt with me know that I am as honest as can be when I sell something and If they are not satisfied I will refund the cost or take the animal back! I just thought I would warn People to be very Careful if you ever decide to deal with him! He's not all there.

Catharine Smith

Old 02-11-2003, 01:14 AM   #18
WebSlave
I want to thank several of you for allowing me to give the new warning system a bit of a workout on this thread. MANY statements made in this thread were unnecessary. I am serious about reducing the impression that people are jumped on here on the BOI for almost any reason. This was one of the primary reasons for putting the warning system in place.

Please don't take offense at it, and consider that the points assessed ARE just a warning to be careful about how you post here.

No hard feelings, I hope, but a lot of you got nailed on this one.

Old 02-11-2003, 06:47 AM   #19
jim scharphorn
Catharine, That is really great you won in this deal but so did the kid !! no one will ever know he did this because you did not put his name in the subject line when this post hits the file cabnets it will stay there unless someone does a search for his e-mail, no one will ever know about this kid. so good job you gave him a break and someone else can fall for his tricks down the road. what good does it do to post bad about someone when it gets washed away.
Jim Scharphorn

Old 02-11-2003, 08:10 AM   #20
ms_terese
Jim,

You can find this thread by searching his email address OR his name. Even though it's not in the header, his name is given in one of Catharine's posts, so if someone searches for his name it pops up.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!