Kcannl85@aol.com WARNING! - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-13-2003, 04:05 PM   #31
ksshane
Sounds like he needs his other knee broke.... OH! Did I say that out loud?

Old 02-13-2003, 08:16 PM   #32
R Reptile Ranch
I just read Seamus reply to this thread. In it he stated that Kcann85 did do my website??? Well, again that is one of his lies. He has and will never do my website and none of my snakes were ever sent to him.

I have a close friend of mine is doing it for me.

I just wanted to clear that lie up.

Thanks,

Old 02-13-2003, 08:17 PM   #33
R Reptile Ranch
Just to clarify my wording....I'm not calling Seamus a liar but that kid KCann85. Sorry I wasn't clearer in my previous post.

Old 02-13-2003, 10:23 PM   #34
GinoInDaBronx
you have got to be kidding...

Cathy,

That's great that you dont feel that you have lost anything. And, it is soooooooo noble of you to forgive him. But what about the 2 DEAD ball pythons??? They suffered a long and miserable death while this little punk tried to rip you off! You forgive this kind of behaviour? That is where you and I differ.....

Sincerely,

Gino (Beniquez) In Da Bronx

Old 02-13-2003, 10:32 PM   #35
HerpVenue
I only e-mailed him once.
I told him that I should call Larry (his Daddy) and have him spanked.

Guess he got scared that people can find out his Dad's name and stuff.

Old 02-13-2003, 11:09 PM   #36
cathys
Latest Conversation and confession

THis is the Latest Conversation that we had this Evening.. Thought I'd Post it on here and let people know that everything he tells anyone is a total Lie!! I'm not speaking to him anymore and hope that noone else does either!!! I'm still pissed about the Two Ball Pythons and have told him that if he even thinks of selling or trading any Reptiles I will let the Authorities in his area know and get him on Animal Cruelty and Fraud. I hope it doesn't have to come down to this but I am prepared seeing as I have everything documented and ready for anything that he might say or do.

KCannL85: why did u call?
KCannL85: i thought we solved the issue
Cathy99471: Don't worry about it.. I just thought your parents should know seeing as you've told people that your mom has cancer and that you supposedly have a broken knee. I don't appreciate the fact that you used Cancer to get my sympathy and I just wanted to find out for myself but I guess I'll never know now will I
KCannL85: well
KCannL85: ill tell u the truth
KCannL85: i lied about everythign to get free things
KCannL85: and
KCannL85: like i said
KCannL85: im odne with reptiles and im going to go do some maturing
Cathy99471: That's a good thing.
KCannL85: yea and i do not need any more problems with my parents now
KCannL85: im sorry

We talked a little more and then I told him Not to Contact me anymore!!!!! THanks again Everyone!! You guys were a big help in getting this guy to Back Down with your E-mails and such!!

Catharine Smith

Old 02-14-2003, 08:59 AM   #37
cka
Question

Could someone explain to me the legal ins and outs of dealing with a minor...Technically any sort of "deal" you make with them isn't worth squat because being a minor they are not held legally responsible due to their age...is this true?...false???...I'm not slammin' the younger herpers on here and out there in any way but if they are not responsible for any transactions they make why would you (me) go thru the risk of dealing with them?...It just seems to me it wouldn't be worth it and would really pose a "disaster in the wings" if something does go wrong...

Old 02-14-2003, 11:45 AM   #38
Darin Chappell
Chris,

The legal "ins and outs" vary from State to State. If you are in one and the buyer (minor) in another, you might have two sets of State laws with which to contend!

In Missouri, it is my understanding that a minor less than 18 years old cannot enter into a binding contract without parental involvement. Because that is where I live, and I have no desire to try and file any possible legal claims in another State, I simply never do business with ANYONE under the age of 18. If a younger person wants to buy something from me, I have them get me into contact with their parents, and I sell it to the parents. If they want to give their new purchase to the kid, that's fine by me. I'm covered.

Hope that helps your perspective a bit.

Old 02-14-2003, 01:24 PM   #39
cka
Thanks Darin, its sounds like its pretty much the same state to state, with minor technicalities...I would still be leery of them unless I could at least talk to their parents i.e. via the phone, webcam, meeting etc...I guess its definately a CYA situation

Old 02-14-2003, 05:30 PM   #40
John Apple
Dealing with a minor....well does that mean the minor can be tried as an adult?????
After now just reading this thread for the first time, I wish I would have earlier[ got new wheels on my Blazor] Would have been neet to see the looks on his parents faces. WE are all libel for our children
In any event two animals were lost to a deception and the true victims were the balls[pythons ]
Cathy I am glad you did not get taken .

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!