The Truth Obout The BOI!!!! - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-19-2002, 09:51 PM   #21
jlepsch
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ritchie Luna @ Oct. 19 2002,21:47)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Jeff I think he just wanted to be included in all the "fun"

but that is just my opinion....and it is posted with no hard facts. spam_. spam_So take it with a grain of salt.</td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'>
That has been the trend lately. &nbsp;Kind of sad how so many people are just trying to stir things up in recent weeks.

Old 10-19-2002, 09:53 PM   #22
Rob @ RK Reptiles
Kevin a.k.a. Gambino,

Ok well you started this thread and posted your opinions now lets see the proof of your accusations? &nbsp;I am sure everyone else would like to see it as I know I would.

Old 10-19-2002, 10:09 PM   #23
Gambino
[b]Thank you Rob, you reminded me of another point I was trying to make. &nbsp;On the BOI you do not need proof, just opinions, acquisitions, friends and a fast computer. &nbsp;Rob i am sorry you are taking this so personally, &nbsp;In my last post i stated i was merely using you and Neil as examples of what can happen on the BOI when someone post about you.

Kevin Jacobson

Old 10-19-2002, 10:14 PM   #24
Uffern
So in other words, this entire thread is a farce and a waste of bandwidth? &nbsp;I didn't see anyone jumping on Niel and Rob about the quality of their animals because of your accusation. &nbsp;Does this meean that your assessment of this board is incorrect?

Old 10-19-2002, 10:16 PM   #25
Bobby Douglass
What this thread proves to me is that accusations without proof are not given a lot of credibility.

Old 10-19-2002, 10:27 PM   #26
Gambino
[b]What i'm saying, is there are a lot of clicks on the BOI and if you dont go along with the rest of the gang they are going to mob you. &nbsp;My point has been proven in this thread.

Old 10-19-2002, 10:32 PM   #27
Uffern
OK. spam_Let me make sure I have this straight.

You make an accusation against a few people. spam_You also say taht people who do not have first hand dealings should not post. spam_You say taht if a person posts, they should have proof.

You are asked for proof. spam_You provide no proof. spam_

All of a sudden, this thread has somehow proven your point? spam_

I think I missed it. spam_

Old 10-19-2002, 10:37 PM   #28
Gambino
[b]You probably missed it cause you added your 2 cents and thats probably all you had.

Kevin Jacobson

Old 10-19-2002, 10:37 PM   #29
Neil Gubitz
....is there are a lot of **clicks** on the BOI....
END OF QUOTE

Now, where have I seen THAT before??? hmmmmm.... lol
....Neil

Old 10-19-2002, 10:43 PM   #30
Uffern
*sigh* &nbsp;
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">You probably missed it cause you added your 2 cents and thats probably all you had.

Kevin Jacobson</td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'>

Can't anyone remain professional? &nbsp;

I actually didn't add my two cents. &nbsp;I simply asked some questions, none of which, I might add, have been answered. &nbsp;Is it really necessary to insult people? &nbsp;Think about it. &nbsp;Just what did that accomplish other than to make you look infantile and to tarnish your credibility?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!