How many of you have bought or rent - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Laws, Legislative Issues & Alerts > General Legislative Discussions

Notices

General Legislative Discussions Any general discussion concerning legislative issues or events. Not necessarily specific to a particular region, or even a type of animal group.

Old 08-02-2006, 11:43 AM   #11
Mooing Tricycle
This is actually a good post, Recently Gordon and i went with his mother and sisters ( and thier boyfreinds) to check out a house that we would all be living at and paying for. The top apartment would be Gordon and I's and the Large Barn that is there ( and already half converted) would be his oldest sisters place of living. But the place has 7 acres and, if building is allowed and such, wed have plenty of land to build a house on down the road. Around here, land is the most expensive thing a person can buy, so when we hear Half a million dollars for this place and 7 acres. we want to really jump at it.

but its all in the thought stages right now, and as much as id like it to be a reality im not so positive its going to happen just yet.

For the moment we rent an apartment though :P theres enough room for several snakes and their enclosures, but i WANT more room! i dont think theres ever enough room if you got the addiction for these animals!!

It does make me excited to see how young alot of you are and youre already out buying houses. Its gives me hope that i too will own a house one day!

Old 08-05-2006, 07:30 PM   #12
Bill_Leverton
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooing Tricycle
This is actually a good post, Recently Gordon and i went with his mother and sisters ( and thier boyfreinds) to check out a house that we would all be living at and paying for. The top apartment would be Gordon and I's and the Large Barn that is there ( and already half converted) would be his oldest sisters place of living. But the place has 7 acres and, if building is allowed and such, wed have plenty of land to build a house on down the road. Around here, land is the most expensive thing a person can buy, so when we hear Half a million dollars for this place and 7 acres. we want to really jump at it.
A 1/2 mill for a house and barn on 7 acres I'm glad I live in NY I paid less Then a $100,000 for 2 houses 1 with a 3 story barn on 27.5 acres and the other on 5.5 acres with a small barn both are set up for my boa needs. Yes when looking for a house my Boas come first.

Old 08-06-2006, 12:00 AM   #13
Tim Cole
Thumbs up We live

on 2 acres outside the city limits in which I converted a 2 car detached garage to a automated systems snake building. We also have turtle and tortoise pens, a turtle room in the house, and a tortoise barn being built this month.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!