Good Guy Matthew Most, doctorluck247 GREAT GUY! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-02-2016, 09:26 AM   #1
wilkinsonherps
Thumbs up Matthew Most, doctorluck247 GREAT GUY!

Just completed a transaction with Matthew Most, and could not be happier. His responses were fast and his passion for his animals was evident. Animals were shipped when we agreed and were well represented and very well packed. Probably one of the best, smoothest transactions I have had in a long long time. I hope to be doing business with him in the future and would recommend him to anyone!

Old 06-02-2016, 10:14 PM   #2
iamjcal
I agree. fantastic help for information, and the purchase I made previously resulted in fantastic animals.

Old 06-03-2016, 12:55 PM   #3
Giladerm
I third this

Old 06-13-2016, 03:36 PM   #4
Tank the Turtle
Matt is a good guy for sure. Met him the other day to complete a transaction and things went great. He is definitely a guy who is genuinely concerned with animal health, husbandry and welfare. He is knowledgeable, honest and raises some beautiful animals. Nice to finally meet you by the way.

Old 10-28-2016, 01:22 AM   #5
backafter30
I just bought a hatchling pair of rhino rat snakes from Matt. He was great to work with, and was obviously devoted to the well-being of his animals. He called me to make sure I understood their proper care, and when the FedEx guy did not log the delivery as soon as it occurred, he was on the phone with them to inquire about the delay. The package sat on my front porch for a couple of hours, as it still tracked as "on the truck". Matt called me again later to make sure the little guys were doing well. Thanks to his packaging, they came through with no problems. I'd love to do business with Matt again. He has some truly unique species.

Old 03-21-2017, 02:10 PM   #6
TomC
Great Guy!

just got in some yearling axanthic mandarins from matt! look at the size of them!
Attached Images

Old 03-28-2017, 10:56 PM   #7
tokaynoe
Just got a great looking pair of tri-color hognoses from Matt.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!