SOLD!! Albino & Black Red Eye Tree Frogs - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Amphibians

Notices

Old 06-12-2013, 09:12 AM   #1
EriksReptiles
Albino & Black Red Eye Tree Frogs

Here is an Updated list of available frogs!

ALL RETF morphs are SOLD! Thanks.

Hello,

I am looking to sell my Red Eye Tree Frog projects in order to make some room for my ever-growing gecko projects. This is a project that I have been keeping for several years, but really started growing the project for the last year and even recently. But some of my gecko projects are requiring more room than expected and I have to let this collection go. It is an amazing collection!

All adults are ~1-2.5 years old and about half of them have never been bred. They are all still in their prime and can breed right now!

** With summer temperatures rising, the shipping window is getting tighter. Next week, June 17th- June 20th, has good temperatures for shipping here. Besides that it might not be until July for the next shipping dates. So I would like to have all these lined up to ship for next week. **

- The two pictures on the black acrylic were taken last night and are some of the exact frogs available.

Albinos:
- 3.2 Albino Adults. $150 each Or buy all 5 for only $550.

Blacks:
- 7 Black juvies that are 1-1.5”. $120 each. (5+ at $100).

Xanthics:
- All Sold Out.

Ideally I would like to sell multiple frogs at a time and not sell them individually. Therefore great discounts will be given to anyone who wants to purchase several frogs at once. Also I *MIGHT* be interested in trades. Please view my wanted ads, but I basically am looking for rare Australian geckos, Uroplatus pietschmanni, and maybe a few rarer snakes (no ball pythons, retics, burms, ect). Trade value is at full price.

I live in Colorado, so if you're not local shipping will be required. I ship via FedEx Priority Overnight. I charge what I have to pay, nothing extra. I do not charge for a box or heat/cool packs. All shipments include a live arrival guarantee, even in the event of a carrier error, given you are there to sign for the package on the first delivery attempt. I do prefer to send frog shipments as “hold for pickup” so they do not ride on a truck all day, especially in the summer months when the weather is warmer.

Preferred payment method is PayPal. I can also accept USPS money order, check, ect. However some payment methods would require a wait time until payment clears.

Please email me with what you’re interested in and a zip code and I can give you a shipping quote.

Thanks Erik
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!