Jeff Ronne - Boaphile Plastics - Good Guy - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-13-2006, 10:49 PM   #1
christopher66
Thumbs up Jeff Ronne - Boaphile Plastics - Good Guy

I just received my new Boaphile Arboreal Rack,and it is awesome!
It was shipped with 4" of Styrofoam installation on top and bottom,had cardboard corner covers on the sides and bubble wrap as well.
There is no denting, breaking or chipping at all.It is in perfect condition.
When i ordered it i was well aware of how long Jeff's turnaround time was as i was also aware of the back up in production he was having.This along with my my ordering a color witch needed to be machined special did put my order behind,but not by much.This did not bother me in any way.
Jeff was there to answeer any question i had,i had absolutely no problem getting in contact with him when i called.

I would recommend Boaphile Plastics to any one needing Arboreal racks,these are well made and the over all package with working with Jeff made it a headache free experience.
Thanks Jeff!!

Chris Frank

Old 11-16-2006, 10:31 AM   #2
christopher66
I actually received a bad karma shot for that post.
Go figure.

Old 11-16-2006, 10:49 AM   #3
Lauren Summey
Quote:
Originally Posted by christopher66
Go figure.
Yikes, I have no idea why...

Anyway, thanks for posting your experiance. I have heard many good things about Boaphile. We actually just ordered our first rack from them and can't wait to get it!

Old 11-16-2006, 11:18 AM   #4
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by christopher66
Go figure.
That's moronic. You should post the name of the person and the comment.

Old 11-16-2006, 12:16 PM   #5
shrap
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim O
Agreed!!

As far as Boaphile, I have had nothing but good experiences with them and will be buying more in the future!!

Old 11-16-2006, 12:56 PM   #6
Peruvianfanatic
I only use boaphiles and I will continue to buy them.Jeff has always been a great guy to do buisness with.Remember,quality is worth the wait!The best cages,period!!!
Mike

Old 11-16-2006, 01:24 PM   #7
Geckz
They are great racks for all types of reptiles. Got to love the durability as well. A+ Jeff, long time no talk!

Old 11-16-2006, 02:18 PM   #8
mattjillson
Good product, very good product, but the worst customer service, follow up and product delivery in the caging industry. There are other vendors who provide just as good product that will actually call you back before 3 weeks after you left a message and can ship you your cages when they say they can - not a month or two later. Might be worth getting a cost/time quote from them and compare to Boaphile.

Matt Jillson

Old 11-17-2006, 10:41 AM   #9
christopher66
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattjillson
Good product, very good product, but the worst customer service, follow up and product delivery in the caging industry. There are other vendors who provide just as good product that will actually call you back before 3 weeks after you left a message and can ship you your cages when they say they can - not a month or two later. Might be worth getting a cost/time quote from them and compare to Boaphile.

Matt Jillson
Its too bad you didn't have such a good experience dealing with Jeff as the rest of the people who posted so far have.I believe its 5 to 1 ,that have something nice to say about their dealings with Boaphile.
It reminds me of the old adage,you can please some of the people some of the time but not all of the people all of the time.
And as stated i don't need to receive a quote from any other manufacture,i am very happy with the Boaphile products and service and will unequivocally be purchasing from Jeff in the future.

chris

Old 11-17-2006, 10:49 AM   #10
christopher66
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim O

Ed Clark, and there was no comment.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!