Wanted Looking For Certain Water Snakes - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Hognose, Garter, Water & Ribbon Snakes

Notices

Old 07-30-2010, 01:35 PM   #1
pitbulllady
Looking For Certain Water Snakes

I'm looking to buy adult or at least older juvenile Diamondback, FL. Green and Broad-Banded Water Snakes, as well as any unusually-colored Midland or Northern Waters, males or females, provided that they will at least eat fish. I'd really love to get some of the orange-and-black Broad-Bandeds. PM or email me at pitbulllady@yahoo.com .

S.A. McKenzie
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-30-2010, 03:21 PM   #2
geckoman2
I have cbb 2010 hypo banded fl water snakes and normal fl waters.Heres a fiew pics i can send some of the parents too if you would like.
0.5 hypos make an offer on them
0.2 naormals
All pounding down fish live or chopped up.
Email me at jpturtles@gmail.com if interested
Attached Images

Old 07-30-2010, 10:18 PM   #3
pitbulllady
I've got lots of FL. and regular Southern Bandeds, including "Super Hypos"(homozygous co-dom hypo), an olive green Banded(possible anery-no red at all)and a bright YELLOW Banded with only a small amount of black, no red at all(possible hypo and anery, or xanthic, maybe? Not enough people interested in breeding these to know what morphs and genes exist in them yet). I'm trying to find specimens of species that don't exist here in SC, that I can't just go and catch or obtain from other local field herpers. I'd like to get breeding colonies of many different Nerodia, since there is a lot of unrealized potential with these snakes. People have snubbed them due to their undeserved reputation for being vicious and untamable, which I have not found to be even close to the truth.
Thanks, anyway, though.

S.A. McKenzie
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-31-2010, 07:28 AM   #4
geckoman2
ok well in that case go to www.gherp.com the deal in many kinds of nerodia if you dont see what you want on the website call them they either have it or can get it.Greatt company try them out.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!