Bad Guy Chris Quagliata (quagliata) - Sent wrong/sick animals, wont make good on our deal - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-03-2010, 02:03 PM   #21
brandonsthaman
Quote:
Originally Posted by quagliata View Post
because id rather pay the cost of the missing snake and let him keep the other 2 snakes for free, as a gift saying sorry for all of this.
That's not what your customer wants is it?

Why not foget about "gifts" and just send him the snake he wants? He's already offerred to send the other 2 back on his dime..

Old 09-03-2010, 02:05 PM   #22
quagliata
but the thing is i sold him a lot of 6 snakes. the 2 snakes that he is saying he never wanted was apart of the group of 6. but when he found out that i was only going to send him 4 out of the 6 snakes since he couldnt come of with the rest of the money ($50) he no longer wanted those 2 snakes. which gets me con fussed because why would he buy a group of snakes but not wanting 2 of them at all. but when i was getting ready to ship out, i said to my self why not give him 5 snakes instead of 4..maybe later on future we can do business again, trying to keep costumers like everyone else.

i didnt give him 2 wrong snakes, i actually gave him an extra one for free basically. but now i owe him $55? how is that. hes the one that short me $50 from the final cost of the group.

the only way that i would give him the full $55 that he is asking for is if he ships back the 2 corns that he is saying he doesnt want at all. or i will pay for the missing snake and let him keep the 2 corns for free. and save him on shipping them back to me.

Old 09-03-2010, 02:11 PM   #23
Willow
He requested a specific snake....and you sent him the two snakes he said he didn't want...had he bought the whole group he most likely would have resold the two he didn't plan to use...people do that all the time when they get multiple snakes in a trade or sale

But you told him, once he said he could not follow with the deal...that you would send him 4 snakes instead of 6....so the group of 6 no longer matters....he told you what snakes he wanted....and you decided to pick out whatever ones you wanted instead of giving your customer what he asked for

No one really cares that you decided....all on your own....to send a 5th snake to your customer....had the original order been fulfilled properly then yes, that may have been a nice gesture on your part....but it really doesn't look like you sent an extra snake out of the goodness of your heart....it just looks like you swapped one snake for two others, two that the OP had stated he didn't want as part of his group of 4

How does sending two snakes that makes you customer unhappy...better then giving your customer what he asked for in the first place??

Old 09-03-2010, 02:12 PM   #24
brandonsthaman
Quote:
but the thing is i sold him a lot of 6 snakes. the 2 snakes that he is saying he never wanted was apart of the group of 6. but when he found out that i was only going to send him 4 out of the 6 snakes since he couldnt come of with the rest of the money ($50) he no longer wanted those 2 snakes. which gets me con fussed because why would he buy a group of snakes but not wanting 2 of them at all. but when i was getting ready to ship out, i said to my self why not give him 5 snakes instead of 4..maybe later on future we can do business again, trying to keep costumers like everyone else.

i didnt give him 2 wrong snakes, i actually gave him an extra one for free basically. but now i owe him $55? how is that. hes the one that short me $50 from the final cost of the group.

the only way that i would give him the full $55 that he is asking for is if he ships back the 2 corns that he is saying he doesnt want at all. or i will pay for the missing snake and let him keep the 2 corns for free. and save him on shipping them back to me.
Maybe I'm missing it, could you point me to the post where he asked for a $55 refund? I thought I read the he wanted the snake that he paid for, and that he would send you the snakes - he specifically told you he didn't want - back.

As someone previously mentioned, you would be sooo much better off to send him the snake he wants, let him send you the other 2 back, and resale those to cover your shipping costs.

Old 09-03-2010, 02:18 PM   #25
quagliata
when people leave a deposit for a payment and doesn't pay the rest of the payment, most sellers don't give it back, they don't have to.

but i didn't do that. i gave him more then what the value of the deposit was.

since he didn't pay the rest and since i was nice enough to not just keep the money and not send him anything, i think i should have the right to pick out which snakes out of the group that i would send him.

Old 09-03-2010, 02:20 PM   #26
Willow
Quote:
i didnt give him 2 wrong snakes, i actually gave him an extra one for free basically.
Do you honestly not understand that your customer asked for a specific snake...and you sent him two different snakes instead of the one he asked for....that means you DID send him 2 wrong snakes....how can you say you didn't? Does your customer have the RIGHT snake in his possession....noooo sir

I understand where your coming from with being frustrated that he couldn't finish the full deal....but instead of sending back his money you decided to continue with it and offered him 4 snakes instead of the lot of 6

You could have refunded his money and re listed the snakes just as easy, or, since you decided you didn't want to do that and wanted to continue with the purchase....you COULD have sent the snake your customer requested in the first place

Old 09-03-2010, 02:21 PM   #27
quagliata
heres the listing http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=195308

if anyone wants it.

Old 09-03-2010, 02:22 PM   #28
Willow
Quote:
since he didn't pay the rest and since i was nice enough to not just keep the money and not send him anything, i think i should have the right to pick out which snakes out of the group that i would send him.
Ohhhhh no....you sir do not have the "right" to pick out someone else's purchase for them....it's their money, so it's their choice unless it had been stated before hand that you would pick them out, which it wasn't!....the customer told you which snakes he wanted, and you sent him no reply to that not being ok....you had no right to pick different ones

Old 09-03-2010, 02:25 PM   #29
aleria
Quote:
when people leave a deposit for a payment and doesn't pay the rest of the payment, most sellers don't give it back, they don't have to.

but i didn't do that. i gave him more then what the value of the deposit was.

If that is the way you saw it then why did you specifically tell him that holding on to them with his $150 in hand wouldn't be a big deal? He offered plenty of times to let you sell them and just refund his money and you said it was no big deal and would wait for him to get the $50 he was waiting on.

And if you thought you should have the "right" to send him whatever the %*#( you felt like then again, why didn't you tell him that? Why ask him so nicely to pick out which ones he wanted from the group?

And I won't even comment on your shipping methods. You've done everything wrong in this deal plain and simple and obviously have no grasp at all of how wrong you are.

Old 09-03-2010, 02:26 PM   #30
quagliata
i gave him 3 out of the 4 snakes he wanted and plus 2 other snakes. idk how he is figuring that i should pay him $55. where is $55 coming from?

i already said this before but ill say it again i am willing to give him some money back to cover that snake, and ill let him keep the other 2 snakes as saying sorry for all of this.

doesnt that seem fair? bc i think it is.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!