Bad Guy Chris Quagliata (quagliata) - Sent wrong/sick animals, wont make good on our deal - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-03-2010, 03:42 PM   #41
bwt501
Oh, they weren't eating for YOU? I have a feeling that whatever conditions you keep over there that William "The Refrigerator" Perry wouldn't eat for you.

Old 09-03-2010, 03:46 PM   #42
quagliata
Quote:
Originally Posted by bwt501 View Post
tricks in what book? You never READ the book! I've been breeding colubrids for 25 years kid. Be my guest and create a post about me on the BOI. I think you have already lost in the court of public opinion. The whole community here already sees right through you.
tricks as in trying frozen like u told me, then trying live to see if they go after it. leaving it over night with the pinkie, putting in a dark area, trying the paper bag trick. nothing worked. and what are you saying about that i never read the book? dude you dont know me. how can you come here and tell me that i don't do research? and congratulation with your 25 years of breeding. everyone starts from somewhere, why come here and tell me that i cant still be learning as it is. at lease everyone else here who is telling me off and not actually have points and actually are giving me advice instead of being an asshole like you.

Old 09-03-2010, 03:48 PM   #43
Willow
Lets keep this on topic boys....Chris...are you going to resolve this issue with your buyer?

Old 09-03-2010, 03:49 PM   #44
Southern Wolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by quagliata View Post
but the thing is i sold him a lot of 6 snakes. the 2 snakes that he is saying he never wanted was apart of the group of 6. but when he found out that i was only going to send him 4 out of the 6 snakes since he couldnt come of with the rest of the money ($50) he no longer wanted those 2 snakes. which gets me con fussed because why would he buy a group of snakes but not wanting 2 of them at all. but when i was getting ready to ship out, i said to my self why not give him 5 snakes instead of 4..maybe later on future we can do business again, trying to keep costumers like everyone else.

i didnt give him 2 wrong snakes, i actually gave him an extra one for free basically. but now i owe him $55? how is that. hes the one that short me $50 from the final cost of the group.

the only way that i would give him the full $55 that he is asking for is if he ships back the 2 corns that he is saying he doesnt want at all. or i will pay for the missing snake and let him keep the 2 corns for free. and save him on shipping them back to me.

According to your initial contact with the OP... you had another buy for $150 SHIPPED... that had put down a small depost. How did the OP short you. You were already trying to milk another $50 out of him compaired to what they had already sold for.

Here's the key your not grasping. It was a 6 snake deal and the OP requested 4 out of the 6 since you refused to refund his money. YOU faild to ship out one of the snakes he requested.

Old 09-03-2010, 03:49 PM   #45
bwt501
I think your language might have you put in the penalty box Its funny that you say ten (10) corns arent eating for you. Perhaps these are them:
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=196543
Nice trying to pawn them off on someone.

Old 09-03-2010, 03:51 PM   #46
Southern Wolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willow View Post
He requested a specific snake....and you sent him the two snakes he said he didn't want...had he bought the whole group he most likely would have resold the two he didn't plan to use...people do that all the time when they get multiple snakes in a trade or sale

But you told him, once he said he could not follow with the deal...that you would send him 4 snakes instead of 6....so the group of 6 no longer matters....he told you what snakes he wanted....and you decided to pick out whatever ones you wanted instead of giving your customer what he asked for

No one really cares that you decided....all on your own....to send a 5th snake to your customer....had the original order been fulfilled properly then yes, that may have been a nice gesture on your part....but it really doesn't look like you sent an extra snake out of the goodness of your heart....it just looks like you swapped one snake for two others, two that the OP had stated he didn't want as part of his group of 4

How does sending two snakes that makes you customer unhappy...better then giving your customer what he asked for in the first place??
He claims he doesnt know corn morphs... but I believe he does. Why esle would you substitute 2 small RO's for an adult Amel Stripe. Thats an easy one $$$

Old 09-03-2010, 03:51 PM   #47
bwt501
Oh and those are MY pictures from MY facility in that ad.

Old 09-03-2010, 03:53 PM   #48
quagliata
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willow View Post
Lets keep this on topic boys....Chris...are you going to resolve this issue with your buyer?
thanks willow, and yes me and the buyer are talking right now about how to solve this. hopefully we could work something out. and all this will be over. and i can start fresh. and never make any more stupid mistakes like this.

Old 09-03-2010, 03:56 PM   #49
Southern Wolf
Quote:
when people leave a deposit for a payment and doesn't pay the rest of the payment, most sellers don't give it back, they don't have to.

but i didn't do that. i gave him more then what the value of the deposit was.

since he didn't pay the rest and since i was nice enough to not just keep the money and not send him anything, i think i should have the right to pick out which snakes out of the group that i would send him.
And because of this post right here.... you will never do business with my company.

Those of us that require a non refundable deposit do so legally.... .it is in writing and the buyer agrees to it BEFORE hand. I have seen no agreement between you to thus far. Most of us that offer this option only request a percentage as non refundable. The fact that the buyer paid almost 100% in full goes well above this percentage.

You have no rights to just pick and choose because you feel like it. If you didnt agree with the buyers choices... you should have addressed that before shipping.

What a way to blow off your own foot.

Old 09-03-2010, 04:04 PM   #50
Southern Wolf
Quote:
i gave him 3 out of the 4 snakes he wanted and plus 2 other snakes. idk how he is figuring that i should pay him $55. where is $55 coming from?

i already said this before but ill say it again i am willing to give him some money back to cover that snake, and ill let him keep the other 2 snakes as saying sorry for all of this.

doesnt that seem fair? bc i think it is.
How in the world do you think the above in bold is fair?

You only sent YOUR CUSTOMER 3 of the 4 snakes he chose... and then sent 2 snakes he didnt want.

You blew this deal by not sending what YOUR CUSTOMER chose. Sending two that he DID NOT WANT does not make up for this. Especially since he didnt agree to this before hand.

It would be like you ordering a new Nintendo DS from amazon and them shipping you the original Nintendo from the early 90's. You got what you paid for...you wanted a Nintendo.... you got a Nintendo. Does this seem right to you?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!