Chris Pearson - Quality Rainbow Boas - GREAT GUY!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-18-2003, 08:26 AM   #1
Bci Joe
Thumbs up Chris Pearson - Quality Rainbow Boas - GREAT GUY!!!

Chris Pearson of Quality Rainbow Boas should probably change his business name to 'Quality Everything, Period' !!!

We have done business on several occasions and I couldn't possibly ask for a better experience.

From initial contact, to pricing of animals, timely shipping, customer recognition, exemplary service, outstanding packaging and attention to detail - triple-safety with the animal, not price, in mind... I mean, I can't even think of what else to say!

Chris is one of the few persons out there who can hold my excitement and keep it very high from the moment I read his ad and see his pic, until well after I receive the box, open it, and inspect the animal.

Many of you may know me as BCIJOE - i've been selectively collecting and breeding Colombians for many years, and i've actually purchased some of my most interesting, favorite specimens from Chris!
That's Right - he's not just about Rainbows!

I actually initiated our 'relationship' with the purchase of a young Colombian Rainbow Boa - one that others were trying to pass and sell as a morph at morph-like prices - one that he advertised and sold to me as normal.

Since then, I have made it a point to look for Chris's ads in the Classifieds and have usually purchased some animals minutes after he had posted them!
If you think the pic looks nice, let me tell you , you will be more than pleasantly suprised when you actually receive the animal... an animal that looks as good, if not better, than the pic STRAIGHT OUT OF THE BOX!

Well, I actually have to start working here, lol.. so to conclude, if anyone ever had doubts, or if anyone is looking for some great animals, I RECOMMEND you check him out and place an order.
It will be the beginning of many great things to come - I can assure you that!

Thanks again Chris and take care all, Joe Rollo - BciJoe

Old 12-19-2003, 11:34 PM   #2
Suncoast Herpetological
My one transaction with Chris was excellent as well. Great animals and excellent customer service.

Old 12-22-2003, 10:06 PM   #3
albinoman
I aslo have one transaction with Chris and I will do business with him again easily, great animals, great price, excellent custumer service.

Ricardo Rubio

Old 04-22-2004, 12:00 PM   #4
Mike Greathouse
Chris Pearson does it again!

I've just completed another transaction with Chris and I couldn't be happier. I received a stunning Anerythristic Boa which is everything he said it would be and more.

As expected, the transaction went very smoothly and Chris covered all of the bases.

Thank you Chris for everything you do.

Old 10-08-2004, 12:01 AM   #5
MGReptiles
Any new info on Chris? He has something I have been looking for. Thanks,
-Matt Graybeal

Old 10-08-2004, 10:15 AM   #6
Bci Joe
I don't know why you would need 'new' info Matt.

Chris is not a 'fly by night guy', he is a good guy, a 'real' good guy. Good guys like this don't change or jump ship overnight.. they just get better.

thanks, Joe

Old 12-11-2004, 05:21 AM   #7
MGReptiles
Just received my order from Chris. I must say Iam impressed... Keep up the good work..
-Matt Graybeal

Old 12-11-2004, 12:53 PM   #8
dmasio
Yea Chris is one heck of a good guy, I bought a hypo stripe tail female from him almost 2 months ago at the Columbus Reptile show. I chewed the fat with him for about 15 minutes and hes very pleasant and has some quality animals. Hetres a pic of the girl but these pics dont even come close to doing this beauty justice.
Damian Macioce
Attached Images

Old 12-11-2004, 04:41 PM   #9
Rainbowboaman
Thanks guys for the kind words. Damian let me help you on the pic
Attached Images

Old 12-11-2004, 05:11 PM   #10
Suncoast Herpetological
Chris is definitely one of the good guys. You can always deal with him with the total assurance of being treated well and fairly.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!