LAY BIN FOR DRAGONS. PLUS A BOUNS! Dragons laying, babies hatching GOOD stuff here - Page 11 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 05-03-2010, 10:20 PM   #101
chris allen
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonluver83 View Post
Lol, your muscles beat me here, how? You going to beat up your keyboard and send me the pics? Your to much of a pud to drive down here for the two day show in Timinioum. OH never mind pops, you got kids! Besides i dont think you can hang. All that buffness for nothing!

Love you
Yeah the kids really throw a wrench into things sometimes. We did get to the Ny show a few weeks ago....got my kid this

Nah I'm no tough guy. Just don't mess with me, lol.

Old 05-03-2010, 10:30 PM   #102
dragonluver83
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris allen View Post
Thats funny.
I'm bigger than you, I win, simple as that.
Quote:
Yeah the kids really throw a wrench into things sometimes. We did get to the Ny show a few weeks ago....got my kid this

Nah I'm no tough guy. Just don't mess with me, lol.
Hypo boa?

I started to get into red tails. then my ol lady said no. So that shut it down. Then we were talking to a vendor about it and he said feed her to one, in front of her. Needless to say. he didnt like her comment. My girl is little but hell of a fire cracker!
Seriously you should find a baby sitter for that weekend. I think we got a nice after party happening. Had one last year ofter the mars show. Ask edwin how that turned out. Actually you probly dont wanna know!

Old 05-03-2010, 11:03 PM   #103
chris allen
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonluver83 View Post
Hypo boa?

I started to get into red tails. then my ol lady said no. So that shut it down. Then we were talking to a vendor about it and he said feed her to one, in front of her. Needless to say. he didnt like her comment. My girl is little but hell of a fire cracker!
Seriously you should find a baby sitter for that weekend. I think we got a nice after party happening. Had one last year ofter the mars show. Ask edwin how that turned out. Actually you probly dont wanna know!
After party, lol, what are you pdiddy?

Back on track of the original topic, heres a new pic....pretty cool how you can tell hypos coming right out of the egg compared to normals

Old 05-03-2010, 11:07 PM   #104
chris allen
Yeah, its a hypo salmon from vin russo. Its been a long time my wife kept giving me crap. Just had to be persistant and finally broke her down, lol.

My first snake was a boa at probably 12-13 or so, so its pretty cool my kids is also....and he was the one that wanted it and named her JUICEY, lol. Now I get to get some cool snakes, lol. You know can't just have 1......or 2....gotta be a whole group.

Old 05-03-2010, 11:16 PM   #105
dragonluver83
Quote:
After party, lol, what are you pdiddy?

Back on track of the original topic, heres a new pic....pretty cool how you can tell hypos coming right out of the egg compared to normals
Quote:
Yeah, its a hypo salmon from vin russo. Its been a long time my wife kept giving me crap. Just had to be persistant and finally broke her down, lol.

My first snake was a boa at probably 12-13 or so, so its pretty cool my kids is also....and he was the one that wanted it and named her JUICEY, lol. Now I get to get some cool snakes, lol. You know can't just have 1......or 2....gotta be a whole group.
OH P diddy funny guy, he's your age isnt he?

I thought it was a salmon but i was unsure it didnt have enough pink for me to make that call... Thats actually what i had a hypo salmon, and a stripe het albino. i had them for two months then that was it. she doesnt do the whole feeding mice to the snakes. shes a furry person and i tend to favor animals with scales... We are really two different ppl... guess opposites do attract!!!

Nice babies is that what hatched a few days ago or something else? you can def. tell the difference i was explaining that to Paul the other day.(crazycoolpaul). He moved and doesnt have his comp up and running yet.

Old 05-03-2010, 11:31 PM   #106
chris allen
No, these are different. Good mix of stuff in this clutch.

So what is it that you use in your incubation containers? Some stuff you use in the lay bin?

Old 05-04-2010, 06:06 PM   #107
dragonluver83
Quote:
No, these are different. Good mix of stuff in this clutch.

So what is it that you use in your incubation containers? Some stuff you use in the lay bin?
I keep the same substrate in my containers as the lay bin. Eco-earth. just something i have been using for awhile. I lightly mix what goes into the containers and add 3/4 inch of water to the bottom shut the lid an check on them periodically. I have on small hole for the probe to the helix i keep inside of the containers. sometimes it get to much moister inside the containers i crack the lid an let it vent.
I will wait to see your reply in a few days.

Old 05-07-2010, 02:03 PM   #108
crazycoolpaul
leathers all colored up

so its been a few weeks and the 11 leathers are starting to show there color
Attached Images

Old 05-11-2010, 03:41 PM   #109
dragonluver83
THE GOOD STUFF

This is the clutch i was looking forward too. 29 eggs. ALL of them have made it to this point! now lets see how many will hatch. I was a good solid cross. with using a double het, to a hypo trans. my odds should be ALOT higher.
In the first pic:
Top right is a hypo trans leatherback for sure two hypo trans possibly leathers dunno yet there not far enough outta the egg. and a trans leather.
The second row looks like a few normals a hypo leather and a hypo trans.
I will post more pics as they hatch.
Attached Images

Old 05-12-2010, 10:41 PM   #110
dragonluver83
End results for clutch #2 on this thread

so far 28 out of 29 eggs have hatched. Hopefully the other is just a late bloomer. What hatched outta this clutch was: 2 normals (double hets of course), 6 hypos, 2 translucents, 2 double het leathers, 7 hypo translucents(yes wow thats alot for that type of gene, 3 weren't really translucent BUT had the black eyes) 3 hypo leathers, 3 translucent leathers, and (here comes the questionable part) i have 3 hypo trans leatherbacks, I THINK. the one hypo trans leather is really rough, i am thinking maybe its just a "reduced scale" dragon. Have to wait and see as it grows i guess
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!