Just for laughs... - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

Old 01-01-2005, 11:52 PM   #11
bcfos
Quote:
Originally Posted by BallPyFan
No, the "important" question I would probably get warned for!

No really it isn't that damn important. Many have said how great they are only to come up short. You know they talk the talk but can't walk the walk, so I just gave up on finding someone who can actually do that well.

As for being warned.... It is just points which would come under discourtesy to other members. I have my moments and if I recieved a point every time I should have much like every other member here we would all be up there with Seamus.

Old 01-02-2005, 03:18 PM   #12
BallPyFan
I know what you mean about some people not being able to walk their talk! Highly annoying, to say the least. I have found that if a guy VOLUNTEERS the info, likely he is just bragging and can't live up to it. If I have to ask directly, and get a semi-modest answer, either A) he's being truthful, or B) I'm gonna be REAL noisy when I find out it's false modesty LOL. It's usually A. There is one exception (to my experience) and that is the guys that tend to, errr, "come up short" in certain areas who have developed mad skills to compensate! As for importance, well, maybe I still have too many hormones to take that attitude just yet. Speaking of attitude, if a guy has the right attitude, I can teach him just what it takes to keep ME happy.

Oh, Herpaholic, no I'm not easy LOL just single and doing some "comparison shopping."

Old 01-02-2005, 06:25 PM   #13
sirenofthestorm
Quote:
Originally Posted by BallPyFan
There is one exception (to my experience) and that is the guys that tend to, errr, "come up short" in certain areas
oh that was priceless.... you are very quotable! lol

Old 01-02-2005, 08:13 PM   #14
BallPyFan
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirenofthestorm
oh that was priceless.... you are very quotable! lol
Then quote away LOL On public forums I tend to try to get creative to express concepts that I usually just say short and to-the-point words. Most often 4 letter words, and after 6 years in the US Army I have heard them all, I think! I have always prided myself not just on my vocabulry, but also my vulgar vocabulary

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!