for all the young adult herpers out there - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

Old 04-04-2007, 05:05 PM   #1
bear
Question for all the young adult herpers out there

im always trying to meet new people my age that are into snakes. so i think we should hear from all the youngsters on fauna. and i'd be just thrilled to find a nice single young lady who knows how to get down with a coral albino boa... lol.. anyways, im just trying to see how many people in the 18-25 range we can get out here and say a little about themselves and maybe how they got into herps.

Old 09-11-2007, 02:37 PM   #2
SnakeEyesExotics
I guess I fit into that category, lol. Well, I've liked snakes and reptiles since I was a wee one. Used to bring something new home every week, cause I spent all my time out in the woods, ponds, streams, etc. I no longer keep any native species, but I have acquired a nice collection of bci's, ball pythons, brazilian rainbow boas, bearded dragons, and others. I live with my boyfriend, which is into reptiles as well, and our hobby is growing. We had one litter of 100% het kahl albinos born this year from one of our pastel girls bred to a kahl albino male. Next year is looking hopeful, as we have several large female bci's, a few ball pythons, and a couple bearded dragons that will be breeding size. We will be expecting some nice hets, as well as several morphs. That's about all I can think of right now, but if you want to know something else don't be afraid to ask!

Anya Makashova

Old 09-12-2007, 01:35 PM   #3
99Vengeur
I fall in this age range as well. I have only been in charge of caring for reptiles for about 15 months now, but I have always been in search of them. My family would take trips to Minnesota, where I would always wander off into the woods to see what I could find. Field herping is a passion of mine; though I may not keep anything, I love just looking. I have a pair of het albino western hognose that I plan to breed next season. My wife hates them and all reptiles....a passion for reptiles is something I wish we shared.

Old 10-14-2007, 01:06 PM   #4
Nagini
I'm in that range as well. Though I'm in my first year of owning reptiles, I've loved them all my life. It was my mom that prevented me from having them. Im fairly new to field herping, but found its a lot of fun. As for what I have, I mostly have ball pythons. 2.1 100% het albino, 0.1 50% het albino, 1.2 pastel, 1.0 mojave, 0.1 spider, 0.1 reduced pattern, 2.6 normals, 1.1.3 corn snakes, 2.0 albino nelsons milksnake, 0.1 100% het ghost hounduran milksnake, 0. 1.0 blood python, 0.1 viper boa, 1.1 bearded dragon, 2.2 leopard gecko

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!