random questions for random people. - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

Old 06-26-2007, 10:36 AM   #91
fuscusking13
If I could only have one child it would be a son, only because daughters are more stressful. Let me explain that however. If you have a daughter by the time they are 13 I already have to start chasing boys off the property, where as if I have a son he would be getting chased by some other kids father and not my problem. LOL, in all honesty I would truly have no preference.

Since the other question was asked at the same time... as far as super powers go I would want to be able to read peoples deep inner thoughts(would be really great for playing poker lol, talk about an edge)!!!!!!!

Why is it that law requires you to wear a seatbelt, but you dont have to wear a helmet on your motorcycle? (not that I agree with either, should be a personal choice IMO). Dan M.

Old 06-26-2007, 11:04 AM   #92
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuscusking13
Why is it that law requires you to wear a seatbelt, but you dont have to wear a helmet on your motorcycle? (not that I agree with either, should be a personal choice IMO). Dan M.
The helmet laws vary from state to state, I'm not sure about the seat belt laws...Lets compare apples to apples, though: If we have to wear a seatbelt when driving a car, why don't we have to wear one when driving a motorcycle? (answer: because being thrown from the motorcycle is often safer than staying with it)

Now, keeping to the bike issue: why will some people pay top dollar for full leathers, spine protector, boots, and gloves...and ride without a helmet?
By the same token, what about the people that pop for the best helmets on the market...and ride in a t-shirt, shorts and sandals?

Old 06-26-2007, 11:49 AM   #93
Miss Tuniwha
simple Harald.. they are idiots. HA HA HA HA Some people want to "look" good on a bike. Or just think they are unnecessary.. Or want people to know its them.. so dont wear the helmet..

And.. have you any idea how HOT it gets??? that is why people wear helmets but no body armor.. they SHOULD.. but they dont wanna die of heat.. they would rather just die.. LOL..

that sounded meaner then I meant it too.. lol

Now.. can you tell me.. Who REALLY wrote the book of love???

Old 06-26-2007, 12:05 PM   #94
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Tuniwha
And.. have you any idea how HOT it gets??? that is why people wear helmets but no body armor.. they SHOULD.. but they dont wanna die of heat.. they would rather just die.. LOL..
Silly question, don't you think? Of course I know how HOT it gets - I'm the guy that wears my helmet, gloves, boots, and jacket (leather, with armor) every time I go out. I will admit, it sucks to be stopped in traffic on a hot day, lol. I will also admit that I don't ALWAYS wear full leathers...it kind of depends on where I am going, and what I am doing when I get there. (you ever try to get OUT of leather pants on a hot day? - it takes more time than my drive to work )

who wrote the book of love...a loaded question. Not only are there multiple books, CDs and DVDs with that title, there are innumerable versions on that topic - including variants of the Kama Sutra (which many would say is the REAL book of love, even though it doesn't have that name...nor is love necessarily required for its activities). In other words, no, I can't tell you.

Old 06-26-2007, 12:17 PM   #95
Miss Tuniwha
HA HA HA, Harald. lol

Old 06-26-2007, 03:08 PM   #96
LadyOhh
Fascinating... Yet there was no question.. Or was there????

Old 06-26-2007, 03:13 PM   #97
Miss Tuniwha
He didn't answer my question.. Hence no new one .

Who.. Wrote.. The Book of Love..

Old 06-26-2007, 03:32 PM   #98
hhmoore
I answered your first question in that post - have you any idea how HOT it gets???
But since my response to the second and ,presumably, the intended question was not the answer I think you were hoping for (though it was honest and accurate, because I can't tell you)...I chose to let somebody else take a shot at it.

Old 06-26-2007, 03:35 PM   #99
Miss Tuniwha
True True Harald.. I did not intend the armor question to be a question. More meant it to be rhetorical. Stating that it is HOT HOT HOT in all that gear !!

but thanks for answering it.. ^_^

Old 07-12-2007, 11:49 AM   #100
jsrocket
Is "1" really the loneliest number?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!