Trader Feedback feature? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 02-15-2015, 05:40 PM   #1
Jmonroe2105
Trader Feedback feature?

I can't seem to leave trader feedback. I'd like to give accolades to people I've had positive interactions with. How do I do so?

Old 02-15-2015, 05:52 PM   #2
snowgyre
You need to become a paid contributing member to leave feedback.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/payments.php?

Old 02-15-2015, 06:33 PM   #3
Fangthane
While the Trader Rating function is only for paid members, any member is free to post feedback about their experiences on the Board of Inquiry.

Here's a link to the BOI posting rules. You'll want to familiarize yourself with them before posting there: http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ead.php?t=8880

Here's a link to the BOI itself: http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...splay.php?f=13

Old 02-16-2015, 12:58 AM   #4
Jmonroe2105
Thank you guys!

Old 08-06-2015, 01:32 PM   #5
smashtoad
So essentially what this means is...if you have a horrible experience with some huge "respected" breeder...and you mention it on the BOI...they or someone they know will sabotage your reputation rating. So pay close attention to that stuff.

My reputation rating is listed at -10 to -49 ( or something like that), and all I did was mention the fact that I bought $850 worth of genetically weak geckos. But because I bought them from "Big Gecko"...little ole' me had better just keep my mouth shut, or start kissing lots of a**.

Old 08-06-2015, 02:01 PM   #6
AbsoluteApril
Your trader rating is showing as positive (1).

Reputation is Karma, that is where people can leave you positive or negative karma based on their opinion of posts you have made. You say it's negative but I show you have a green box meaning you currently have more positive karma than negative.

The two have nothing to do with each other.

Old 08-06-2015, 02:03 PM   #7
smashtoad
Thanks for the heads up, April. It may have just changed due to Eve's Trader post. This morning it was red and said -10 to -49.

Old 08-06-2015, 02:10 PM   #8
AbsoluteApril
No. Eve left you was a positive trader rating in 2014. Has nothing to do with rep level.
This is the link to show your trader rating http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...gs.php?u=80782

The reputation level is KARMA, not trader rating. You have received both negative and positive karma, the last positive that was left brought your rep level into the green. You can view your karma on your User CP page. Think of karma like the 'thumbs up/thumbs down' or "like" from FB.

I hope that helps explain a little better?

Old 08-06-2015, 03:13 PM   #9
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by smashtoad View Post
So essentially what this means is...if you have a horrible experience with some huge "respected" breeder...and you mention it on the BOI...they or someone they know will sabotage your reputation rating. So pay close attention to that stuff.

My reputation rating is listed at -10 to -49 ( or something like that), and all I did was mention the fact that I bought $850 worth of genetically weak geckos. But because I bought them from "Big Gecko"...little ole' me had better just keep my mouth shut, or start kissing lots of a**.
Quote:
Originally Posted by smashtoad View Post
Thanks for the heads up, April. It may have just changed due to Eve's Trader post. This morning it was red and said -10 to -49.
Jarrod,

April is doing a fine job explaining and pointing out that you are simply wrong.

Your business reputation "Trader Rating has only 1 positive transaction made on it. 03-23-2014. Nothing has changed on it at at all since that date.

Your Karma level which is how people feel about your posts has only been given to you by 3 different people. It appears that 2 are negative and 1 is positive. The dates they were given on where April 7 and 8th in 2013 for the negatives and today for the positive.

The individual thanked you for "pointing this out".

I don't know if it was for the ad you put up or for the post in this thread.You can check that in your User CP. It will tell you for which post you received your positive karma point.

Speaking of,
Karma is just to state you either agree with or don't agree with someones post.

I'd let it go there with the explanation of the difference between Karma and trader ratings but you stated this
Quote:
That is simply being untruthful.

The comments on your Karma log tell you exactly why you received the negative feedback remarks.

One person gave you a negative for posting anonymous third party accusations against another person then refusing to name your source. Not because you dared to speak out about a big breeder.

They plainly stated it to you and everyone can judge for themselves on that thread.
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=390624

I believe every single person on that thread disagreed with the way you handled that situation.

You received your negative karma points for your attitude, failure to follow the forum rules and you basically told people you weren't going to answer any questions. Afterwards, you blamed the posters for your ordeal.

I just want to point that out in case that karma (positive) you received was for the post in this thread.

You were not targeted because you made a post about a "big breeder".

You made accusations you couldn't back-up, you broke the site rules, were rude and refused to discuss anything then blamed the site. I'm suprised only two people took issue with you with the Karma points. I didn't but I did make a post on your thread to express my opinion.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...4&postcount=24

I also agree with April's post on that thread just a few after mine.

Old 08-06-2015, 03:19 PM   #10
Dennis Hultman
Accidentally submitted before I was done.

Good enough. Have a great day!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!