Bad Guy BEWARE OF RANDY MCDOWELL.. AKA THE SNAK SHOP. LAS VEGAS NAVADA - Page 11 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-17-2012, 12:30 PM   #101
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by jessicashallperish View Post
did anyone else catch where "the snake shop" commented saying they were josh and that the snakes were perfectly fine..when josh told jrod that the snake was on its death bed? ................
There are two different Joshes...Josh Bigham is the 15 yr old volunteer, Joshua Melvin is a business partner.

As far as him losing his job - many companies would have a problem with employees maligning them on facebook...and I believe there have been numerous cases where people have been fired for "inappropriate" postings on facebook. We don't know anything about the background - at least not by what has been posted in this thread - Josh B may have had other issues, and this was the last straw (it can be easy to justify keeping free help, even if they make mistakes).

Old 05-17-2012, 12:33 PM   #102
Scorpion481
Yes, but he said that someone ELSE packed the box too.. Theres a screen shot of it saying a Tyler??? So why are they saying "josh melvin" packed the box and foresaw everything

Old 05-17-2012, 12:42 PM   #103
hhmoore
The screen shot says that Tyler looked it over & made sure it was ready to go...it doesn't state that he packed it. Regardless - nobody with any sense or experience would have considered that Biak fit for sale, unless it looked a whole lot better before packaging. The mouth on the Aru I can better understand...that wasn't exactly a readily visible issue.

Old 05-17-2012, 12:43 PM   #104
hhmoore
I am in no way defending the seller, nor do I plan on getting mired in this thread. I only posted because you seemed to be under the incorrect impression that one person said both things.

Old 05-17-2012, 12:47 PM   #105
Jrodmanley
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ningo View Post
Well this kid took the brunt of your beef w randy. I feel bad for him. Why wouldn't he let him pay off the monitor? He took out his anger on him. Why did he do all of this on his birthday. B days are a big deal to kids.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpion481 View Post
Yes, but he said that someone ELSE packed the box too.. Theres a screen shot of it saying a Tyler??? So why are they saying "josh melvin" packed the box and foresaw everything
tyler: is who packed my box josh melvin: in lying! i posted a screen shot of randy mcdowells: messages to me about tyler: checking the snake before it left! he also had tyler: call me about the mite issue,if it was josh melvin: who checked the snake before shipping, then why dosent that say tyler: and not josh melvin:.
also josh bigham: is 16 and was not free: help. he was employed!

Old 05-17-2012, 12:57 PM   #106
Jrodmanley
or maybe worse paid under the table, again not relevan, proceed.

Old 05-17-2012, 04:58 PM   #107
Doomtrooper
It Makes me sad to see such pretty animals fall to such Poor husbandry .. I hope it works out for you !

Old 05-17-2012, 05:41 PM   #108
Jrodmanley
these guys tell so many lies they cant keep up with them!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSnakeShop View Post
I (Joshua Melvin co-owner) have personally handled both of these snakes. The Aru was absolutely perfect while in our care, ate every week, mite free, no sign of any infection anywhere on this guy. I also personally packed and shipped him, and at that time all of our reptiles are inspected for respiratory, mites, and any noticeable infection before they are packed. The Biak went through though same process, no mites, no infection, was eating great, nothing was wrong with this snake either when it was again, personally packed and shipped by me. On the other hand, there were two snakes shipped to us from Jarrid as a down payment on a reptile, both were covered in mites straight out of the bag, we did not complain. Mites happen, you treat it, and you get over it!! Complaining about it does not help the snake. Here are some pics of both snakes straight from Jarrid's face book, in his care. Both snakes looked great.
in regaurds to the carpet python i sent these guys!

Old 05-17-2012, 05:42 PM   #109
Jrodmanley
soory forgot the screen shot..
Attached Images

Old 05-17-2012, 10:51 PM   #110
Jrodmanley
still no progress, just cowards hiding in the dark, hoping this headache just floats away.
Not going to happen randy mcdowell! I have contacted the other co-owner sue?? via fb massaging, about still waiting to here about a refund,and got and havent gotten a reply!
sad really!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!