Bad Guy Underground Reptiles Stay away!! - Page 11 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-11-2014, 03:30 PM   #101
Big Borg Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by mfasano View Post
I was going to respond to these but I'm going to step away from the brick wall I'm talking to and enjoy the rest of my day. One good thing came out of this though I found one more person not to do business with, thanks
So if someone asks you legitimate questions and points out where your arguments are false, and you have no rebuttal, that makes them like talking to a brick wall?

Your inability to be reasonable does not infer that I do not understand what you're saying. Trust me, I understand...you just aren't making valid points and you're avoiding answering questions that would put you in a bad light.

Did you ask for a refund and get turned down? Or did you just get mad and post to the BOI?

Old 10-11-2014, 03:36 PM   #102
Big Borg Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
And that is what was offered. You seem to be perfectly OK with them putting crappy offers on the table. Shouldn't a good company START with a reasonable offer that fits the customer's needs, or do you expect the customer has to plow through a lot of crap to get what she wants?
Lucille, I agree. I personally would have offered a full refund on a $20 animal. Their terms of service make it so that this offer is their default one, and so I understand where it came from.

I don't think that making one response saying "I want a full refund" equates to "plowing through a lot of crap," but I understand what you're saying. I'm not siding with Underground, but I don't think any effort was put in by the buyer to convey what would make them happy...they just went straight to the BOI to get the reassurance of the masses of how horrible Underground is.

Old 10-11-2014, 03:43 PM   #103
Bobby Douglass
Quote:
Originally Posted by MCMB-2 View Post
Nope, just not jumping on the bandwagon. I've never owned a gecko, I have ball pythons exclusively. Just trying to help people look at things in a reasonable, objective, semi-educated manner.
Sorry us uneducated folks just don't see things like you do. It is fairly entertaining watching your inability to understand what's going on in this thread though.

Old 10-11-2014, 03:45 PM   #104
Big Borg Reptiles
Personally Mel, after seeing how you responded to this situation and your viewpoint on it, I'd be hesitant to sell anything to you. I try not to make mistakes, but if they happen I do whatever I can to fix them. If someone doesn't even give me that chance, and just gets mad and posts to the BOI about how horrible I am...I don't even know. It's frustrating as a seller to see someone who is so unreasonable that they won't even let you TRY to fix a problem prancing about and getting reassurance from everyone.

Old 10-11-2014, 03:46 PM   #105
Big Borg Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Douglass View Post
Sorry us uneducated folks just don't see things like you do. It is fairly entertaining watching your inability to understand what's going on in this thread though.
Maybe you should explain it to me, you obviously have a better grasp on it than I do.

Old 10-11-2014, 03:52 PM   #106
Big Borg Reptiles
No really Bobby, break this down for me because obviously since I don't agree with the masses, I must not be getting it.

A credit was offered based on the default response dictated by the TOS. Rather than asking for a different solution and stating that this wasn't acceptable, like a reasonable person might, the buyer got mad and posted to the BOI. It's so confusing, please help me to comprehend this horribly perplexing situation.

Old 10-11-2014, 04:00 PM   #107
Craig Wyatt
Nick, why would you sell Mel anything? Do your reptiles suck too and you would hate to have to be held accountable for sending out a sick and mis - sexed order. If it cost $50 to ship why should Mel pay for it. What's your reason for thinking that underground should get off not paying. WTH did Mel do to deserve this. Why do you think Mel should pay for shipping. I would like an answer while your running your mouth.

Old 10-11-2014, 04:04 PM   #108
Big Borg Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigwyatt View Post
Nick, why would you sell Mel anything? Do your reptiles suck too and you would hate to have to be held accountable for sending out a sick and mis - sexed order. If it cost $50 to ship why should Mel pay for it. What's your reason for thinking that underground should get off not paying. WTH did Mel do to deserve this. Why do you think Mel should pay for shipping. I would like an answer while your running your mouth.
Very classy, way to make yourself look professional.

If you read the posts I made, it is Underground Reptiles' default response based on their TOS, which are made available publicly, that they will offer full credit on animals. That is why Mel received the response that he/she did. It is based on the default solution dictated by the TOS. Not sure how much more simply to put that.

Mel did not say 'I would prefer a full refund' or offer any response as to what would rectify the situation, but instead just got mad (as evidenced by his/her emails posted on the first page) and went straight to the BOI. He/she did not allow Underground to offer any other solution and did not have the integrity to be reasonable enough to work out a solution both parties were happy with.

Old 10-11-2014, 04:06 PM   #109
kerrek
Quote:
Originally Posted by MCMB-2 View Post
No really Bobby, break this down for me because obviously since I don't agree with the masses, I must not be getting it.

A credit was offered based on the default response dictated by the TOS. Rather than asking for a different solution and stating that this wasn't acceptable, like a reasonable person might, the buyer got mad and posted to the BOI. It's so confusing, please help me to comprehend this horribly perplexing situation.
Lets pretend that everything happened the way you said in this thread. Show me one place where Underground tried to make this right after the thread was posted. Its not the customers responsibility to make this deal right the OP ordered 1 male and 2 females and ended up with 2 males. They shouldn't be out a dime to get the situation corrected.

There are plenty of people in this business that would send out a new gecko on their dime and either let the OP keep the mis-sexed male or send a call tag for it.

Old 10-11-2014, 04:09 PM   #110
Craig Wyatt
Derek. You are absolutely right!!!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!