Bad Guy Richard Gary Williams (roach 75) Mites Come Free!!! - Page 24 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-11-2011, 11:20 PM   #231
Show Me
If you order a new truck and the dealer sends it to you with lots of dents all over that makes the dealer a Bad Guy, because there was no way to miss seeing the dents. If you order a new truck and it has a small dent that's extremely hard to see then the dealer probably missed it and could still redeem himself as a GOOD GUY. The mites were extreme on my snakes and Richard didn't answer the his phone for days after I received them, he was avoiding me and finally contacted me a few days after I placed this BOI. The only reason he contacted me was because he was afraid of loosing business.

Old 11-12-2011, 07:50 AM   #232
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Show Me View Post
If you order a new truck and the dealer sends it to you with lots of dents all over that makes the dealer a Bad Guy, because there was no way to miss seeing the dents. If you order a new truck and it has a small dent that's extremely hard to see then the dealer probably missed it and could still redeem himself as a GOOD GUY. The mites were extreme on my snakes and Richard didn't answer the his phone for days after I received them, he was avoiding me and finally contacted me a few days after I placed this BOI. The only reason he contacted me was because he was afraid of loosing business.
Christina,

I would leave the thread alone. There's always going to be some that want to "justify" their buying (and they don't need to).

All readers are/should be taking note...that's all we need to do. It's helpful to some of us to note those that think that "mites are natural."

IMO, a GOOD breeder KNOWS that mites aren't "just a part of" the breeding experience, and lots of us would NEVER purchase from a breeder who did think mites were "normal."

Just be taking names..that's what a lot of us do.

Old 11-12-2011, 08:47 AM   #233
rcpreis3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Show Me View Post
But didnt u say that he had communication issues and you were ok with that once he got ahold of you? And contacting you obviously didnt do him any good anyways, cuz u still slung him through the mud.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahbroadus View Post
Christina,

I would leave the thread alone. There's always going to be some that want to "justify" their buying (and they don't need to).

All readers are/should be taking note...that's all we need to do. It's helpful to some of us to note those that think that "mites are natural."

IMO, a GOOD breeder KNOWS that mites aren't "just a part of" the breeding experience, and lots of us would NEVER purchase from a breeder who did think mites were "normal."

See this is how things get misconstrued. I never said they were natural and that they are acceptable. But they do happen and its our responsibilty to take care of it. But the people on this thread lynched Rich like he was another Ed Clark, or "Jerry Boyd," yet he didnt dam sure was anywhere near as bad as them. Fessed up by his wrongs and did right by it, it just wasnt good enough for the OP, as nothing seems to be.

Im not trying to justify me wanting to do business with him. Nice assumption. (Dam this thread is full of that) Im still on the fence and waiting for a few more references to get back with me. Im simply saying that Christina carried herself through this thread like a child.

Why should her ONE bad thread about a man who admitted his mistake outweigh the 10-20 good references im looking for?

Everyone ignores the good, and rule out the possibilty of mistakes and bad luck, and the one bad weighs heavy on the shoulders.

Christina had u acted more sanely, and respectively, and actually let it go once you got your refund, we wouldnt be having this convo. But you grounded him down in the dirt for no better reason than to make u feel better.

Dont worry about putting me on ur list cuz ur already on mine. And Im sure Ive GIVEN away alot more snakes than you ever sold and dont really care how many sales I miss out on because of my opinions. I stick by my guns.

Old 11-12-2011, 10:24 AM   #234
Show Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahbroadus View Post
Christina,

I'm going to try my best to stop feeding the troll!

Old 11-12-2011, 11:48 AM   #235
cynderski
I am fairly new to Fauna, but not new to forums. I have been reading a lot here but not so many posts. My opinion may not carry a lot of weight around here but I'm going to give it anyway
After reading through this thread there was a very valid complaint which has now been settled. What bothers me is the "supporters" who have been popping up, all generally stating the same things, all from the same state and all pointing a finger at the buyer. Looks very fishy to me.
Christina, it looks to me like you are being baited into continuing this thread in an attempt to make you look bad and the seller to look better. I would stop engaging in this conversation.

Old 11-12-2011, 03:51 PM   #236
RichsBallPythons
Quote:
Originally Posted by reticguy76 View Post
dont believe that mites go in the air, or whatever you were told. mites are heavier than air. physics doesnt allow it. potentially if there was a certain spead of wind or rapid air movement that never stopped, maybe.

seems like this is pretty much done. good luck with your animals
false, mites can become airborne like dust when they are dormant looking for a host.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!