Iguana needs permanent home - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Iguanas

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-06-2004, 12:51 AM   #11
Reptileman54
Wow Seamus right on. Mr. Norman I think he was right, she is looking pretty scumbagish. What a world we live in.

Old 09-06-2004, 02:00 AM   #12
brandon 15
i was wondering if you still have any iguanas and if you if ur still willing to give one of them away ill pay for the shipping. i been with iguanas for 5 1/2 years so i could asure you that it be in a good home. if you have any pic i was wondering if you could send it to me i live in miami. get back to a soon as you can. my email is brandonfernandez@hotmail.com thanks.

Old 09-20-2004, 11:16 PM   #13
c_win
wandering

Hello, my name is mallory and I was wondering if the iguana was still for adoption. if it is please email me at c_win@juno.com and I would be interesting in adopting.
thanks!

Old 11-11-2004, 04:15 PM   #14
JEFFNSTEPH
im with seamus

I found this ad on another page for a free ig someone looking for a good home, gee thats prob a pretty good job for someone at home, get free ones or cheap ones niced sized and resell them, hmmmmm

__________________________________________________ _

Debbie says:

Hi, I was wondering if you are still looking for a home for your iguana?I would love to have her.I do have 4yrs.experience with them and i am a stay at home mom so i could spend lots of time with her.I do live in Iowa so would you ship?If this is something you would do please let me know or i can be reached at 712-728-2400 or email to me at debbiemawson@yahoo.com.Do you have a picture of her you could email to me?Thanks

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread