Will Bird - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-29-2008, 03:11 PM   #1
rockreptiles
Thumbs up Will Bird

I just received a Female Aru Scrub python from Will Bird today; the transition and communication were great. Will is a great guy and his animals are the best. This is not the only time I have bought from Will I also have got in the past a costal diamond intergraded from him last year Which turned out beautiful . All have come perfectly packed and in Great health. Will is a very nice and helpful guy to deal with. He is also very knowledgeable about his animals and what works and what doesn’t with them. Will has helped me many times with egg incubation /hatching on the phone and threw emails or just set and chatted with me on the phone. He takes the time out of his day to talk with you . Will is a all around Great Guy!!!!!!!!!! Give him two thumbs up!!!!!!!!!! I will always buy from Will.

seth

Old 07-29-2008, 06:13 PM   #2
MikeCurtin
He is definitely one of the nice guys in the biz...spent some time chatting with him at a recent show...he definitely enjoys what he does!

Old 07-29-2008, 07:21 PM   #3
Robin Saunders
I agree, the animals I have received from him have been stellar and he is a pleasure to work with.

Old 07-30-2008, 02:13 AM   #4
Nick Mutton
I have known Will for a few years now and He is a good guy to deal with.

Nick

Old 07-31-2008, 12:32 PM   #5
CB Reptiles
i bought a diamond/jungle from will and she is beautiful and everything went according to plan, will definitely be working with will again (no pun intended).....

Old 07-31-2008, 01:21 PM   #6
McLovin
I have done several transactions will Will to acquire a few brb's and he goes above and beyond each and every time for me. That's why I continue to go back.
Bob Delaune

Old 08-01-2008, 08:57 AM   #7
widgetsmom
My mom and Dad actually traded Will a fly river turtle a few years ago for 3 GTP's. They drove to take it to him in Louisville he is a great guy who has good quality animals and his set ups and skills are very impressive.He was also big into conservation of animals and that is something we are very big on especially native species. he is a guy my parents would recommmend to anyone

Old 08-01-2008, 07:52 PM   #8
DavidBeard
I've known Will for several years and have dealt with him personally more than a few times. Will is one of the more passionate herpers I have ever come across. His animals and his service to the community are top notch!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!