Need a male? FREE - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Iguanas

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-17-2004, 08:40 AM   #1
PetSlave
Need a male? FREE

My two adult male iguanas hate each other. I can't get a pair of females to distract them (too many pets to take care of already!), but if you are looking for a 5ft. male for your green girl, please let me know.

Archaeopteryx (a.k.a. Ace) is 6 years old, and came to me as a baby. He's not the friendliest guy, but he's not at all aggressive. He was born in Wisconsin, and has lived in Illinois, Florida, North Carolina, and Texas. Ace enjoys sulking, basking, and eating flowers.

Roxy is about 8 years old, and spent a few happy weeks in the wild after escaping from his previous owners. He enjoys climbing, head-bobbing, fleece hammocks, and dried fruit.

We live in Central Texas, and I'd be willing to give one (or both, but not together) to anyone who can take good care of them. Cages are not included unless you want to buy them - I just paid $380 each for new ones. This is not an "I need to get rid of these things" situation - I'm just wondering if anyone can provide a better life for them.
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-18-2004, 11:26 PM   #2
apache137
igg

hi i would be willing to take your igg. i have a female here and a big cage so it would be no problem. if still availible email me at apache137@juno.com thanx

Old 03-24-2004, 09:07 AM   #3
PetSlave
Current photo.
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-24-2004, 09:12 AM   #4
PetSlave
Ace used to have a collard lizard cagemate with whom he got along beautifully. They were separated when he outgrew their cage. I did try to house the two igs together once - Ace has a small bite scar on his tail from that.
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-25-2004, 06:13 AM   #5
lizzardcomputer
I live in the dallas area

I would drive to pick them up I have large cages.

Those are very fine iquanas
You can Email me at lizzardcomputers@yahoo.com

Old 03-25-2004, 06:27 AM   #6
lizzardcomputer
Maybe if tame enough

Maybe if tame enough they could hang out in my room.

Old 04-06-2004, 11:26 PM   #7
2wazzu4
Still have em?

Hi, I was wondering if you still had either of the guys left and if so would you please e-mail me at jrmf69@hotmail.com. Thanks!

Old 05-18-2004, 01:15 AM   #8
dadslaw
green iguana

Would love to take one of your boys if you still have them. Have 4 plus foot female that needs a companion. Kept out of a cage and allowed to free roam the house.

thanks
Krystal

Old 08-06-2007, 02:17 AM   #9
batman1
I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE ONE OF OUR IGUANAS I LIVE IN TEXAS TOO SO EMAIL ME AT TVALERA67@YAHOO.COM

Old 08-16-2007, 02:48 AM   #10
izzy1109
Stop!

look at the date (omg people these days) its a 2002! r u so lost in the internet that u forgot the date?
thx,
and for everyone, pleaz check the date before waisting ur time.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread