Exploit Toolkit Website 33 Attack - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 10-05-2013, 11:42 AM   #81
SApythons
I just got bounced to adultfriendfinder. I access the boi from a bookmark in Safari on an ancient Apple Powerbook, if that helps. When I closed Safari and reopened the page, it went to the boi as usual.

Old 10-05-2013, 11:48 AM   #82
hhmoore
Not sure if this is related, but figured I'd pass it along in this thread.
Received this PM today:

Quote:
FWIW the site has been setting off an Avast alert. I believe when this happened a few months ago the site went down. Im sure you are probably aware but just in case.

Old 10-05-2013, 12:33 PM   #83
MKJurassic
Quote:
Originally Posted by SApythons View Post
I just got bounced to adultfriendfinder. I access the boi from a bookmark in Safari on an ancient Apple Powerbook, if that helps. When I closed Safari and reopened the page, it went to the boi as usual.
Happening here to on a PC and on my Andriod. Bounces me to adultfriendfinder! If I quickly click on any ad on the front page before it has time to re-direct it lets me come here, but www.faunaclassifieds.com automatically re-directs me to the adultfriendfinder ad.

Old 10-05-2013, 01:15 PM   #84
Painteds4Life
Also keep getting bounced to AFF from phone.

This has happen before on a couple websites ive been joined with for a long time. Each time the solution was to contact server host as it was a problem on their end. They then switched the website to a completely new server.

Old 10-05-2013, 01:18 PM   #85
headshotstylee
Attached is a screen shot of the exact issue. My pc is 100% clean - 2 anti viruses, spyware and malware detectors running in background.

Old 10-05-2013, 01:19 PM   #86
headshotstylee
http://i.imgur.com/VHQ3iFr.jpg

Old 10-05-2013, 02:36 PM   #87
WebSlave
I have yet to get a redirect from this site or CornSnakes.com to that AFF site, but interestingly enough I got redirected from my CorvetteFlorida site when I submitted a reply to a thread there. And that site is not even on my own server. I using leased hosting through a completely different service and data center for that site.

So who knows?

Ran a virus scanner on my PC and it came up clean. I've got the server techs running a scan on the server right now to see if they can find anything.

Old 10-05-2013, 03:37 PM   #88
RichsBallPythons
Been getting it past few days. I was able to screen shot the url it tried to open.

BUt since i run a ad blocker, nothing redirects me.
Attached Images

Old 10-05-2013, 06:37 PM   #89
Shadera
Got bounced to AFF yesterday on my ipod, and today AVG blocked an attempted redirect using firefox. Didn't grab a screenshot, but if it happens again I'll get one if they're helpful. ETA - I do run an ad blocker on this browser.

Old 10-05-2013, 08:49 PM   #90
WebSlave
Server techs just got done scanning the server and found one possibly infected file in my serpenco.com domain. It's a script in a test shopping cart program that I haven't even looked at in years, much less used. Heck, I don't even remember the admin password to it any longer and couldn't check it out. Besides that, nothing else showed up.

Just for chuckles, I may try to disable some of the ad scripts on this site tomorrow to see if it makes any difference.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
toolkit, website