Iguana needs permanent home - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Iguanas

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-13-2004, 06:38 PM   #1
queenoftheuniverse
Iguana needs permanent home

I have a two year old iguana, sex unknown, that needs a permanent home. He is in excellent health, beautiful bright green and some blue colors. We've had him since he was a baby, but he is getting more and more aggressive and needs a home with someone willing to give him the time and attention he needs to overcome his lack of social skills. We are not asking an adoption fee, but do ask that you provide shipping costs or make arrangments to pick him up.
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-20-2004, 10:20 AM   #2
debbiemawson
Hi, I was wondering if you still have your iguana?I would be interested in him.I do have 4yrs.experience with them and i am a stay at home mom so i could spend lots of time with your iguana.I do live in Iowa so it would have to be shipped.If this is something you would do please let me know or i can be reached at 712-728-2400.Also would you have a picture you could email to me?My email address is debbiemawson@yahoo.com.Thanks

Old 07-20-2004, 02:21 PM   #3
Seamus Haley
Well Debbie, that's pretty scumballish of you... Offering to adopt this iguana while you simultaneously offer to sell others...

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...threadid=44186

Quote:
Hi, I have a large male for sale would you be interested?I live in Iowa so it would have to be shipped to you.If interested please let me know or i can be reached at 712-728-2400.Or email to me at debbiemawson@yahoo.com.Thanks
So you "adopt" animals only to throw them up for resale eh? Clearly you're the "permanent home" the original poster was looking for, I mean what else could the term "permanent home" mean other than "Here, take this animal, turn around and try to make money by selling it to someone else"?

Old 07-20-2004, 05:13 PM   #4
debbiemawson
Hi, This is a friends iguana not mine.

Old 07-20-2004, 05:56 PM   #5
bigshow
Hey, Seamus, get off of her back! Dang son....chill out! Pull the stick from your butt before you start saying nasty things about people when you dont know their whole story.

Old 07-20-2004, 07:13 PM   #6
Seamus Haley
Quote:
Hey, Seamus, get off of her back! Dang son....chill out! Pull the stick from your butt before you start saying nasty things about people when you dont know their whole story.
She has replied to MULTIPLE ads trying to sell iguanas to people looking to adopt them and here she is offering to take one that needs a permanent home... She's selling rescues and that is dirtbag behavior.

Old 07-21-2004, 10:14 AM   #7
bigshow
Ok, if you say so

Old 07-22-2004, 08:28 PM   #8
debbiemawson
I love my iguanas very much and i am not out to sell any of them.What is your problem?I had two of my friends ask me if i could advertise there iguanas for sale for them.I would take them but they are male iguanas and you cant put male iguanas together.

Old 07-23-2004, 12:05 AM   #9
Seamus Haley
Quote:
I love my iguanas very much and i am not out to sell any of them.What is your problem?I had two of my friends ask me if i could advertise there iguanas for sale for them.I would take them but they are male iguanas and you cant put male iguanas together.
One of the ads you responded to, you were offering to sell someone a female. It's mighty suspicious behavior when you are collecting free iguanas in one hand and then offering to sell iguanas with the other. What it looks like is that you're collecting rescues for resale, which is shady at the very least.

Old 07-25-2004, 02:26 AM   #10
queenoftheuniverse
My iguana found a home

I also found it a bit odd that someone would offer a permanent home to one iguana while offering others for sale. At any rate my iguana found a new home. Thanks to everyone who offered to take him.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread