SOLD!! High-Color 2012 Gargoyle Geckos - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 02-13-2013, 02:48 PM   #1
Gargoyle Queen
Arrow High-Color 2012 Gargoyle Geckos

These gargoyles are all feeding well on Repashy MRP V3.0 and bugs are offered every week to every other week (although they don't seem to be a big fan yet). If you'd like more than one, I give group discounts. Shipping weather is here, but I will need to double check your temperatures before a shipment can be confirmed (min of 32 low, max of 85 high). I cannot hold a gecko until I receive a minimum 25% deposit, I accept payment plans, and my paypal email is kylie@gargoylequeen.com. Please email me (fastest response) with any questions, to set up a payment plan, shipping quotes, etc.

Now on to the beauties!

Boron (Ggemu12002) - SOLD!

Every kid from this pairing has been very colorful and has full color bars. This one's no exception. Showing some beautiful full orange stripes, partial red stripes and a lot of lateral coloration. $225+ship.

Parents: Geb x Mut
Hatch Date: 8.6.2012
Weight: 5.8 grams (2.28.12)
Sex: Probable Female

Gallium (Ggemu12004) - SOLD!

This baby comes from beautiful (and large) red striped parents and is showing some stunning colored stripes with some beautiful lateral coloration potential. There is a lot of color on those laterals... No pores showing under a 60x lighted loupe.

Was on hold, but is now available again. Galliums coloration has really been developing nicely and has grown into a cute tubby belly.

Parents: Geb x Mut
Hatch Date: 9.12.2012
Weight: 6.6 grams (3.13.12)

Hydrogen (Gamha12004) - SOLD!

This baby comes from my best orange pairing and boy does it have some beautiful coloration. The main orange side bars are thick and unbroken, and the orange blotching on the laterals is stunning. There is even a little red along the mid dorsal. The color will only get more intense and better as it grows. I've noticed this gecko firing up with a little red background coloration and I'm not sure how much that will continue to develop. This'll be a really, really nice adult.

Parents: Amun x Hathor
Weight: 6.9 grams (3.13.13)
Hatch Date: 9.28.2012

Cellulose (Gamta12002) - SOLD!

This reticulated baby has a lot of orange blotching action going on. The father has orange stripes, and the mother has deep blood-red stripes, so I'm not sure what to expect of this one's color. This is a sweet little one. $175+ship.

Parents: Amun x Tawret
Weight: 5.2 grams (3.13.13)
Hatch Date: 11.14.2012
Sex: Unsexed

Ketone (Gamta12004) - SOLD!

This striped baby has a good amount of color. The father has orange stripes, and the mother has deep blood-red stripes, so I'm not sure what to expect of this one's color. This is an entertaining baby. $185+ship.

Parents: Amun x Tawret
Weight: 4.5 grams (3.13.13)
Hatch Date: 12.31.2012
Sex: Unsexed

I may be interested in trades for the following high-end CBB species: Uroplatus sikorae, Uroplatus fimbriatus, Rhacodactylus auriculatus (bloodline swaps), Mniarogekko chahoua (females), Phelsuma standingi (high blue) and Correlophus ciliatus (must be crowned and mostly interested in tricolors currently). I have limited space for incoming animals, therefore I have to be very picky and selective. Please don't be offended if a trade offer is refused.

Shipping and terms information are available on my website here. And my BOI is available for viewing here.
Facebook: www.facebook.com/GargoyleQueenReptiles

Thanks for looking!
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 02-13-2013, 02:58 PM   #2
suncharmers
I do not keep gargoyles but just had to pop in and say ABSOLUTEY AWESOME, Great Job! They are just magnificent !

Old 03-19-2013, 02:20 AM   #3
Gargoyle Queen
Thank you!! That really means a lot!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
auric, auriculatus, garg, gargoyles, gargs