For Sale Tons of color, Gargoyles for sale! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 04-13-2013, 11:26 AM   #1
RhacHouse
Wink Tons of color, Gargoyles for sale!

Hello and thanks for looking,

Come see us at the NY Metro Reptile Expo in White Plains, NY this Sunday April 21.

High end, low end, and everything in between, check out the largest selection of gargoyles available online, here!
Don't miss out on the finest fattest gargoyles around. If you see something you like make an offer, reasonable offers will not be refused.

Gargoyles can take up to 2 years to fully develop their color, these will only get better!

12-62 F 31.3g $325 Killer red line. Orange blotches over a red base.

12-63 F 12.9g $350 Striped girl from my RED superblotch line.

12-70 9.2g $325 Gorgeous 6 colorful stripes from my red superblotch line.

12-79 F 18.5g $235 Another killer red line.

12-86 F 16.8g $295 Blue eyes, orange spectacles, nice red/orange stripes and a little redish base starting to show. Clutch-mate to 12-87 in the SOLD folder.

12-136 F 11.0g $395 Awesome full orange stripes!

All available geckos are produced right here at the RhacHouse. We specialize in auriculatus and chahoua that are very well started, raised individually and perfect in every way. All geckos are sold unsexed unless indicated otherwise. I can provide my best guess (probable) for unsexed animals, however this implies no guarantee. Until a deposit or payment is received all geckos are for sale to any customer.

Prices do not include shipping. Shipping is available when temperatures on both ends allow. We are located in NJ and willing meet at most N.E. reptile shows. I'm also willing to meet for delivery. A 25% non-refundable deposit will hold animals for two weeks, unless prior arrangements are made. Please see the T.O.S on our website.

Please, don't hesitate to contact me with any questions.
Thank you,

Paul Morlock
Paul@RhacHouse.com
www.RhacHouse.com
'Like' us on Facebook
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
breeder, gargoyle gecko, gargoyle geckos for sale