Bad Guy Chaos Reptiles and Pet Supply, Dan Peck and Josh Stone - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-04-2009, 09:46 AM   #41
chaosad
I spoke with the customer for a while on the genetics, all the balls i sold where all various hets and where all hold backs. I explained what the genetics where. if you re-read, already said it was not possible to be a het for a codom. The snake was sold as a NORMAL, it was not sold as aything other. If there is a customer who is new with reptiles, explaining the care for the animal amongst other questions and genetics as well is a lot of info for a person. i dont sell hets, if i have a het i call it a normal, unless i bred the snake and know for certain what it is or unless i have a photo i.d to verify from a different breeder. I also gave this person an idea on genetics by showing them an albino burm and a normal burm and expalined about breedeing them together and breeding the siblings back to help him understand a little more. I made it very known to the customer that the snake he bought was a normal. I wrote that part to gary because i dont think he was aware of the price or the fact it was sold as a normal.

also getting animals on consienment and terms is very very common. we have been in buisness for a while, but not as long with a retail store and enormous overhead. almost every retail buisness within the first year or two has financial hardship during that time.

there was only 2 bad checks and both have been cleared up.

Old 02-04-2009, 09:50 AM   #42
TripleMoonsExotic
Dan, why did the cup say 66% het Cinny?

Old 02-04-2009, 09:51 AM   #43
neilgolli
I meant to update the board a few days ago but just fell short on time. Dan has paid me off in full, including the bounced check fee's. He worked hard to remedy the situation once the matter was brought up here. I thank Dave for bringing this matter to the BOI and Dan for taking care of the problem as quickly as possible.

And Gary I just love your big bald head

Old 02-04-2009, 11:34 AM   #44
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by neilgolli View Post
What about the shaft?

Old 02-04-2009, 11:34 AM   #45
Gary O
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaosad View Post
***spell check off***
Gary O!! Did the customer with the "66% het cinn" that you have first hand kowledge about mention the fact that i told him it may be a het if there was a thing, but not with a co-dom? did this customer also mention that the ball python he bought was a sizeable female and was sold as a normal to him for $30-35 bucks? I wrote on the cup what it could be so he can check it out. I dont think he was "taken" in that deal.

Daniel Peck
Chaos Reptiles and Supply LLC.
I will give you the whole story how it happened that day.

My customer came up to me and was talking ball pythons. They were wanting a few. I forgot all the ones we were talking about but all lower end codoms.

She told me that they purchased a female 66% het Cinnie female from Choas. I looked at them funny and said there is no such thing it is either cinnie or not. It was a codom gene. They both left and said they would go get it to findo out as they were told in the store it was 66% het cinnie.

I now this couple is very new in the hobby. So I thought maybe just maybe they misunderstood.

Dave and I talked about it and thought it had to be Josh that said this. AS I sad there is no way Dan would say something like this.

The customers came back with the snake. On the deli it said 66% het cinnie. I asked them who did you by it from. Was it the shorter guy. They said no it was the taller guy. I was shocked to tell you the truth and then went on to tell them there is no such thing as het cinnie. He told me he paid 40 dollars for it. I sexed it and it was female. I told him that 40 bucks for a female was not bad at all but the cinnie part was misleading.

I will say the snake seemed healthy. But on the deli it said 66% het cinnie. II trully thought it was something Josh would have done just becuase he does not know genetics you know. He asks me a lot at the shows when you guys vended and that is fine I never minded.

The customers were sorta crushed. They are very new to the hobby. They thought they could produce cinnies.

I can not say everything you guys talked about when they purchased it. All I can tell you is they said you said it was 66% cinnie.

Old 02-04-2009, 11:36 AM   #46
Gary O
Quote:

LMMFAO!!!!! See you and Justin at Columbus bro!

Old 02-04-2009, 12:05 PM   #47
shrap
Quote:
You would not be saying that if you knew where that head has been...

Old 02-04-2009, 01:25 PM   #48
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill View Post
What about the shaft?
That is what you get if you deal with Chaos.

Old 02-04-2009, 03:42 PM   #49
John Apple
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND View Post
That is what you get if you deal with Chaos.
Funny Dave...I will also be displaying your chaos banner in a couple weekends

Old 02-04-2009, 08:18 PM   #50
bareptiles
Can't we all get along.......... Neil is way to easy Now Justin u will have to work a bit on him. COUPLE OF BEERS AND YOUR IN LIKE SILK GARY.

KEEP YOUR CHIN UP GUYS! LET THIS BE A LESSION AND GROW WITH IT.

LUV YA DAVE!

CB

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!