Good Guy Reptile Addictions Spokane Washington - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-28-2010, 10:25 PM   #81
ReptileAddictions
I spoke with John, He says that he posted warning threads on Craigslist about Mike Matson and Hedgehogs, the same way he did here. He said he got numerous emails from Mike and Mike Girlfriend calling him "wendy", and that if the sent box emails are shown he replied to them all with his name and address since Mike always threatened to "come over like I did to wendy".

John also said their has still been no reply from Webslave.

Old 03-28-2010, 10:27 PM   #82
ReptileAddictions
I almost forgot. All the threads all over the net should show Mike he has made many enemies. I am just the one that gave them all his home address Seems he holds a special place for me..........He can only dodge the Federal Fish and Game for so long, and anything I can do to help I will!

Old 03-28-2010, 10:30 PM   #83
WiseReptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAdams1980 View Post
Ok I am going to state this as straight fact. This was an account made by Wendy to bump her status. I am sure there are many others. Within the email account for this there were a ton of for sale adds on craigslist as well as numerous emails from people refering to "john" as Wendy. Now why would that be? If wendy decides to deny this I will post all emails with this information as well as the information where this was a secondary email for her main one. Why would a customer let her use his email address as her secondary one? it is no longer that way but I do have that proof as well if Wendy desires that I provide it I will. Now that that has been said yes I have a lot of problems with Wendy and I will not state them on here because most of them are personal. But as to her professional attitude it sucks. She has 0 customer service abilities. She gives out false information regarding other local businesses and has to past everything she can about anyone else and commit fraud on numerous occasions. I am not going to post on this thread any longer unless Wendy asks for the proof that is just going to show that she is nothing but a fraud.
Wow, I was lost before and now I am even more lost and I have read this thread 4 times in the last 3 or 4 days.
So you are admittedly saying you hacked someones email account to use it? If not please inform us how you are posting on this account.
Any and all emails would greatly help either one of you on this one. If you want you can forward any and all emails to me and I will post them for you.
If you actually have the proof that Wendy is a fraud do you think she is actually going to ask you to post proof of said allegations? If you actually have the proof to support your statement I would suggest doing so to clear up this situation instead of this thread just being hear say without any proof being shown.

Thats my 2 cents.

Jeffery Wise

Old 03-28-2010, 10:34 PM   #84
StrictlyExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReptileAddictions View Post
I spoke with John, He says that he posted warning threads on Craigslist about Mike Matson and Hedgehogs, the same way he did here. He said he got numerous emails from Mike and Mike Girlfriend calling him "wendy", and that if the sent box emails are shown he replied to them all with his name and address since Mike always threatened to "come over like I did to wendy".

John also said their has still been no reply from Webslave.

This is all hearsay and 3rd party quotes Wendy. You know its not allowed in the BOI.

As for you not purchasing from me, it would have never been your choice to do so

Old 03-28-2010, 10:34 PM   #85
LauraB
What??

Quote:
I am not going to post on this thread any longer unless Wendy asks for the proof that is just going to show that she is nothing but a fraud
Are you freakin kidding me? You're not going to expose a "fraud" unless Wendy asks you to? (and I'm not saying Wendy is necessarily the fraud here ... frankly I haven't made up my mind yet .. lol)

Well, at any rate she has denied it. So post your proof. If you don't at this point, you're just another lying lowlife.

Old 03-28-2010, 10:40 PM   #86
shadraak
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReptileAddictions View Post
Laura, The flyer is available to ANYONE- no purchase even needs to be made. Local Long distance, heck Mars for all I care.
why is the smartypants side of me bursting to get out on this post HAHA...it's ok this town is about as remote as mars so that's good HAHAHAHAHA

PS. for my shippments and sales, i will not send to mars, sorry just my personal preference :P.

Old 03-28-2010, 10:43 PM   #87
ReptileAddictions
Stricky

You wanted proof that Riley was my Ex- He admitted it.

You wanted proof that John wasnt John - he admitted it.

Like I said from the beginning, Riley is a vindictive Ex, and the JohnAdams post is a fraud.

Old 03-28-2010, 10:46 PM   #88
WiseReptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Davenport View Post
There has been several requests to have John Adams' IP checked.
As far as the usage of this site goes, John has posted using two IP addresses from the same ISP. Both IPs are unique to him, meaning no one but him has ever posted here using either one of them.
There are no IPs in common with him and any other member.

All of the above is also true for Riley, two IPs unique to him.

OK, this is what I do not understand. Right here the IP address was checked and it is stated that John was the only one to post under that name. With that being said is there a way that we can get the IP checked again to see if it is indeed true that this IP is being used by someone not authorized to be using it? Just curious because this could solve this whole issue right now if in fact the IP's come back the same.

Jeff Wise

Old 03-28-2010, 10:48 PM   #89
StrictlyExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraB View Post
Are you freakin kidding me? You're not going to expose a "fraud" unless Wendy asks you to? (and I'm not saying Wendy is necessarily the fraud here ... frankly I haven't made up my mind yet .. lol)

Well, at any rate she has denied it. So post your proof. If you don't at this point, you're just another lying lowlife.
There is where I differ from Laura, which is pretty rare. I didnt form any type of opinion regarding you Wendy. I just hate when you think everyone is out to get you. If someone says something negative about you, they become the issue.

Did I believe all of the drama when it involves you, no. Did I believe that it COULD have been an x boyfriend, sure. Do I think that the JohnAdams1980 acct is a direct relationship to you, you bet your life I do. Did I, or do I, think that you are a fraud, nope. I do, however, feel that you openly invite this drama into your business. You definitely invite it here by what you say.

As for my comments regarding the "I am too small not to be able to get paid", thats just from something out of your past.

I STILL would like to see the emails posted though. I am sure that even if its one of your email accts, you will adamantly deny the emails anyhow. So I dont see why there would be an issue from you if they post the actual emails from that acct.

Old 03-28-2010, 11:00 PM   #90
ReptileAddictions
I have NO OBJECTION of him posting anything.

I have said here before that MY EMAIL was also hacked, I do not know how long they had access to it or what they did with it until I figured it out.

Also now that I have said it 10 times I can only say what I have heard from John because Webmaster has not replied to him to gain him access here. That emails where sent to him from Mike and Mikes Girlfriend accusing him of being me or my friend.

My ISP is all the proof I need. I have qwest, home and work, and an iphone. I HAVE confirmed with a moderator that ALL of these users are on Comcast. Comcast is not even available in my area.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!