Evan Stahl or evansnakes - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-14-2005, 09:50 AM   #1
hhmoore
Evan Stahl or evansnakes

I recently made a purchase from Evan. He handled the transaction very professionally from start to finish. The snake was exactly as described. I had checked him out here first, so thank you both (BOI and Evan)

Old 05-14-2005, 10:17 AM   #2
Living Art Reptiles
Hi,

Even though I have never actually bought anything from Evan, any time I have communicated with him he has always been friendly and very professional. Take care and have a great day.

Best Wishes,

Old 05-14-2005, 10:53 AM   #3
The BoidSmith
I'll second Tony.

Although I have never bought from Evan I would have no problem in doing so.

Regards.

Old 05-14-2005, 05:15 PM   #4
John Apple
I have met Evan , pressed palm with him and have seen some of his animals before and I would not have a problem buying from him.
He is a helluva nice guy

Old 05-14-2005, 05:39 PM   #5
CJBianco
I purchased an animal (BP) from Evan sometime last fall. The package arrived on time and the animal was exactly as advertised. I would not hesitate to purchase another animal from Evan Stahl.

Just My Thoughts,
Chris Bianco
(864) 706-7399
cjbianco@charter.net

Old 05-15-2005, 03:26 AM   #6
snakebiteAZ1
Talking I have never dealt with

him personally, but i would not hesitate to buy from him from all the good things that i have seen on this site.. Just my 2 cents worth..

Old 05-15-2005, 02:42 PM   #7
evansnakes
Thanks very much to everyone on this thread. I really appreciate the positive thoughts expressed here. I tend to let myself get very bogged down with the little negative things that happen in the animal business and not give enough credit to the things that go well. Positive threads and comments like this really help to keep me feeling good about being a part of this industry and this site.

As for Harald Moore, this is a great customer. He was involved and concerned about the well being of the animal in shipping, paid when and how he said he would and understood how much I worry about the animals in transit and got back to me right away to tell me it was healthy and happy with him. I realize that may seem silly to some people but this will always be about the animals for me and I really do worry about them while in transit and no matter how many times I ask customers to please inform me about safe arrival, some people never do. So thank you Harald for your business and for this thread. Evan

Old 05-18-2005, 09:28 PM   #8
jglass38
Evan seems like a good guy that really puts the animals first! I would not hesitate for a second to throw some business his way!!

Jamie

Old 05-20-2005, 11:36 PM   #9
tommyparks
Talking One of the best in my book!

I have purchased many animals from Evan. Two of my prize pastel balls are from him and I just bought a really killer looking boa from him this week. I have no worries when I am buying from him. Communication is great, packaging of animals is great and the animals are great.
Keep up the good work Evan.

Tom Stokes

Old 05-20-2005, 11:41 PM   #10
Suncoast Herpetological
I have dealt with Evan on a couple of occasions and consider him to be a true professional. I would not hesitate to recommend him

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!