For Sale Gerbils of all sizes and ages - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Mammals > Mammals For Sale/Wanted Ads

Notices

Mammals For Sale/Wanted Ads Posting of classified ads by registered members is FREE!! But additional perks require contributing level memberships.

Old 09-23-2017, 03:01 AM   #1
Croghans Reptiles
Gerbils of all sizes and ages

I've got a bonded pair approx 1-2 years old, a brother and a sister about 4 months old, and three babies about 30 days old. All are for sale and the female in the bonded pair is pregnant. Will be posting pics later on today.

Bonded pair is Burmese male and Black female

Bro/sis are black male and lavender female

Babies are most likely male and 1 black 2 lavender

May also have an unrelated female for sale, she's extremely friendly due to being our favorite and most handled. Shes about 7-8 months old.

Let me know if you want more pics and for pricing. I've never shipped rodents and I can already see them chewing through the shipping container, so I'd prefer not to ship.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!