(RARE)FOR SALE- Varanus Primordius - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Monitors

Notices

Old 03-28-2017, 08:39 PM   #1
achris26
(RARE)FOR SALE- Varanus Primordius

I got these little guys just about a year ago, but i dont have the time to commit to them along with other reptiles while being a full time student. I bought them from Barry (i couldnt find his last name, but he's a breeder in I think California). Anyway, I got this pair of unrelated northern blunt spined monitors for 2000, im asking 1800 for the two. if your interested please let me know and I can give you all of the information I have these guys, as well as answer any questions you may have.

-Austin Christopher
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 03-28-2017, 08:53 PM   #2
Big Time Reptiles
Are they definitely male & female?

Thanks!

Probably Barry Lambert........

Lynn Peterson
Big time Reptiles

Old 03-29-2017, 03:04 PM   #3
Big Time Reptiles
Austin,
I'm extremely curious, after closer inspection of the photos posted in this ad, I've noticed they both are missing several toes, plus, are they much older breeders, or ?

Your answer is would greatly appreciated, as I'm interested in the "pair"? if they are viable breeders.

Thank You!

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 03-30-2017, 09:38 AM   #4
dieselfan
I doubt they the male is capable of producing viable sperm. His hemipenes were prolapsed for several days when the guy received this pair.
Attached Images

Old 03-30-2017, 10:24 AM   #5
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by dieselfan View Post
I doubt they the male is capable of producing viable sperm. His hemipenes were prolapsed for several days when the guy received this pair.
Patrick, THANK YOU!

Austin, I'm No longer interested!

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 03-31-2017, 01:44 PM   #6
achris26
yes they are male and female, and both missing digits thats why i priced them so low. The smaller more red one is the male, and the larger more brown is the female. Both eat well. I feed them small wax worms and crickets (i feed them 75-100 small crickets/week). I really dont know what happened with he toes, I noticed some disappear and tried putting them on softer and more firm substrate and neither seemed to help.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!