Exporter from Florida?? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shipping

Notices

Shipping Forum for all issues concerning shipping, shipping companies, and anything directly related to moving animals and products via commercial carriers.

Old 01-26-2009, 06:53 PM   #1
migsmagic
Exporter from Florida??

Hi, I'm looking for an exporter of reptiles within Florida. I'm in contact with a breeder there but he wouldn't deal with exporting stuff especially if his name is in it, but I really want to get stocks from him as he's a reputable breeder. Can anyone help me out? Thanks!

Old 01-26-2009, 08:33 PM   #2
hhmoore
Michael,
I moved your thread to the Shipping forum (I realize you had recently posted a similar one there, but this is not in the appropriate format for the BOI - please review the Rules for posting on the BOI. http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ead.php?t=8880)

Old 01-26-2009, 09:25 PM   #3
migsmagic
Thanks harald! you may delete the other post that I made. And I wish to edit my title to include California exporters as well. But I can't see the edit button. Hope you could help me out. THanks!

Old 01-27-2009, 02:05 AM   #4
KathyLove
Did you try Glades Herp? They export. Here is their website:
http://gherp.com/

Old 01-27-2009, 02:57 AM   #5
migsmagic
Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyLove View Post
Did you try Glades Herp? They export. Here is their website:
http://gherp.com/
Yup, but they have a minimum of $1000 minimum purchase for export, I only plan to get a pair of blue tongue worth $100 each so I will not be expending that much.. I'm looking for a broker between me and the breeder in Florida/ California.. Thanks!

Old 01-27-2009, 09:54 PM   #6
KathyLove
Try my friend Gino at www.lostworldreptiles.com. He is in Tampa. He has not exported too many times, but he has a good herp vet (for vet certificates) and and a permit to export directly out of Tampa. He's a really good guy and will take good care of your animals, and charge a reasonable price.

Freight, permits, vet certs, etc, are pretty expensive. It will cost almost as much to ship a $500 shipment as a $2,000 shipment. So you may or may not find a small shipment worthwhile.

Good luck!

Old 05-07-2017, 12:59 AM   #7
Cajun reptiles
I know of an exporter in Florida. Email me @cajunrep337@gmail.com

Old 05-22-2017, 03:51 AM   #8
JumpSpidersInc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajun reptiles View Post
I know of an exporter in Florida. Email me @cajunrep337@gmail.com
... look at the dates of the posts you are responding to.....

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!