Got Mice-jason Brenna Answer Me/very Bad Person, Owes Me Money, Won't Get Back To Me! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-23-2005, 08:54 PM   #1
Monitopia
Got Mice-jason Brenna Answer Me/very Bad Person, Owes Me Money, Won't Get Back To Me!

I sent Jason brenna of Got Mice 4, yes 4 het for albino reticulated pythons back in July 04, and in return he was supposed to send me money. Then he said the paperwork wasn't legit and would send me a trio of blue tail monitors... They never showed up. Then I request to get 700 from him in return,,, He doesn't answer, so I bring it down to 400. He kind of agrees, then holds on for a long time and doesn't answer my emails. So I email him very mad back in october 04 and tell him to give me my money or animals or I will post about him on Fauna Board OF InquIry... Well he agrees to give me a trio of blackthroats monitors now.... Months later they still haven't showed up, so I get mad and email him,,, but he never replies, so I SAY JUST SEND ME 250!,,, yet he still doesn't reply! I don't know what to do,,, other than recomend ALL OF YOU TO NEVER BUY FROM THAT SCAM ARTIST SON OF A B*** EVER! I BELIEVE HE STILL PUTS ADS ON KS, AND I ADVISE YOU NOT TO BUY FROM HIM, I REPEAT DON'T BUY FROM JASON BRENNA AT GOTMICE! HE IS A SCAM ARTIST AND OWES ME MONEY AND OR ANIMALS!....?