For Sale 18 tub Sterilite racks w/heat tape ($215ea!!) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 04-07-2019, 03:33 PM   #1
Ackie89
18 tub Sterilite racks w/heat tape ($215ea!!)

I have 4 18-tub PVC hatchling Sterilite racks (including tubs and heat tape installed) from Dragons4you.net I used these for about a year to rear baby leopard geckos and they worked great. They have been sitting unused in my garage for the last 3yrs now so I would like to get rid of them. These were $315ea when I bought them, asking $215ea now for local pickup near Birmingham, AL or I am willing to meet someone that wants all 4 of the racks (for $860) within about 200 miles of Birmingham, AL.

These are not recommended for colubrids.

One of the racks has a bit of chew damage (from a mouse or something) to the PVC slats of the drawers, purely cosmetic, still just as secure as any of the other tub slots though. Can take pics if needed.

Please PM me if you have any questions!

Thanks!
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!