Best place online to buy frozen feeder mice? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors   Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds  Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 

Do you want to be able to bump and highlight your classified ads? Click here!

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > Feed, Caging, Supplies & Services

Notices

Feed, Caging, Supplies & Services Discussions concerning the feeding requirements of any of our critters, the cages they need to live in while in our care, and all of the supplies and services needed to do this right.

Old 12-30-2010, 10:56 PM   #1
CeaserGirl938
Best place online to buy frozen feeder mice?

I recently received my Ball Python and I need to feed him on Saturday. I know what to feed him and when, I just don't think that Petsmart will have the best quality or cheapest prices. I checked and they sell adult mice for like 3$ each, a pack of 4 being about 12$. I'm guna buy him some mice from here to start off because I don't think I can afford anymore really fast shipping from an online supplier, but I was wondering what sites I should look at for buying the mice online. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Also, how long will frozen mice last in the freezer once I have them? I don't want to get more than I will use before they go bad.

Thanks all.

Old 12-31-2010, 05:32 AM   #2
Angel Rojas
You could try Rodent Pro, Mice Direct, or American rodent supply, just to name a few. I've only ordered from American Rodent Supply, as they offer free shipping depending on where you live and on orders over 100 bucks. As for how long they last in the freezer.......I never feed my snake anything that's been in the freezer after 6 months.

Old 12-31-2010, 02:35 PM   #3
TripleMoonsExotic
Big Cheese is based in Texas.

Old 01-04-2011, 07:25 PM   #4
PyBoa1964
Colby Nelson at Bushhill Rodents located in south Louisiana. I use him now instead of RodentPro. Rodents are top notch and at descent prices plus I save about half on shipping (being fairly close by). He is here on this site, if interested, look him up, a great guy to deal with. Any questions, feel free to ask.

Old 01-07-2011, 11:23 AM   #5
Focal
Rodent Pro worked well for me for a while. All clean rats, neatly packaged, easy to separate when frozen, and packaged properly. IMO, I would try rats before you make an order to see if you BP will take them. I was really pleased when I switched to rats.

Old 01-10-2011, 11:20 AM   #6
elmersglue602
South Florida Rodents have good deals, and also offer free shipping. They are currently offering a 10% discount if you use coupon code "Happy New Year"

Old 01-11-2011, 01:28 PM   #7
TriangleReptiles
Try Big Cheese in Fort Worth and save on shipping. You can pick up your order in person.

Old 02-02-2011, 10:34 AM   #8
joethecountryboy
big cheese is the place to go just call order and pick up save a ton of money

Old 02-02-2011, 04:48 PM   #9
mxracer4life
Rodent pro has bent over backwards for me. I always catch there hot deals and save $. Go with RODENT PRO.

Old 02-04-2011, 10:53 AM   #10
TrainRekS
cheapest would be to look on the feeder classifieds or even post in there that you are looking for someone in your area and buy from them. it will save you a ton on shipping charges since shipping charges are like double the amount on small orders.

Another option is to just find a reptile store close by and get mice from them and freeze them yourself.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!