Fluorescent Okeetee Corns - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Cornsnakes & Ratsnakes

Notices

Old 12-04-2020, 05:20 PM   #1
Cmuenzner
Fluorescent Okeetee Corns

1:1 adult Fluorescent Okeetee corns for sale. Almost old enough to breed. Will not separate. $400 plus shipping. Text if interested. 865.809.5951
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 12-06-2020, 07:59 PM   #2
Cmuenzner
Well Stevie, they aren’t. I don’t know what “other site” you are rambling on about but it’s not mine. You should ask about these things before you look foolish.
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-06-2020, 09:55 PM   #3
Will Bird
Corns

If you open the ad on morphmarket that I posted it clearly states that those two snakes are siblings from 2 years prior. Chris and I are friends who work with each other. Chris is totally honest and a great guy to buy snakes from. I work a lot of deals with Chris and his friend Jim and they are great people whom you can trust. Nobody is trying to lie to anyone about anything here. Thanks and sorry for the confusion.

Old 12-06-2020, 09:57 PM   #4
Will Bird
Corns

Chris, I will call you again tomorrow after cleaning. If I have any cage space I will buy this pair of corns from you as well. Talk tomorrow! Will

Old 12-06-2020, 09:58 PM   #5
SnakeFancy
Post a current pic of the pair next to a piece of paper with today’s written date and that should explain everything

Old 12-06-2020, 10:52 PM   #6
Will Bird
Yes.

Yes. I modified my ad after I called Chris and he told me the snakes are siblings to the one for sale in my ad...not the parents. So I changed my ad to reflect the truth. Thanks and good luck over the next 40 years. Will

Old 12-07-2020, 10:30 AM   #7
Cmuenzner
This all escalated very quickly. And I know it probably doesn’t look great, but Will Bird is a good honest guy to deal with. There was confusion among us and that’s it nobody is out to lie, cheat or steal.
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-07-2020, 03:40 PM   #8
elena
I do not know the original poster, but I have met Will Bird and have some fantastic snakes from him. Our transaction was great and I would buy again. I have no reason to believe he is dishonest.

Old 12-07-2020, 10:13 PM   #9
Will Bird
AWESOME!!

Thanks for the publicity! All this talk resulted in me selling my baby!
Chris I am looking for some cage space and will try to contact you tomorrow. This day got away from me. I want to make space for your corns listed above. You will hear back tomorrow unless all this results in someone buying them before I can get to them!

Old 12-07-2020, 10:14 PM   #10
Will Bird
Thanks Elena!!

Elena I appreciate your kind words. Thank you! You have been great to work with as well!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
corn snake, fluorescent, okeetee corn snake