Sam Leam - Good Guy! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-14-2005, 09:52 AM   #1
Bci Joe
Thumbs up Sam Leam - Good Guy!

I recently purchased a DH Ghost Boa from Sam Leam. He is the person with the posting 'Funeral Sale - Everything must go' under StickyTongues.

Sam was very prompt and informative during our communication, and he shipped as soon as he received the money.

I received the boa and it was much nicer and a little larger than I had thought from our conversations and the pictures I had seen.

Needless to say, I was very satisfied and was hoping to purchase more of the animals he has listed at those great prices.

I would recommend anyone do the same!

Thanks again Sam!

Take care, Joe Rollo - Bci Joe

Old 01-16-2005, 04:24 AM   #2
StickyTongues
Joe,

Thanks for putting me on the BOI. Believe it or not this is the first time anyone has put me on here, even though I sold a good amount of boas. I'm glad that you like her. She is a good one and will make some great babies. Can't wait to see the ghosts that will come out of her. Keep in touch.

Sam Leam

Old 01-16-2005, 09:54 AM   #3
Peruvianfanatic
I have sold Sam a few Boas and has always been a pleaser to deal with.Very good guy to deal with.
Mike Wampole
Boafanatic

Old 01-16-2005, 02:33 PM   #4
StickyTongues
Hey Mike,

I just picked up the female albino from your wife Tracy. When you said that albino is beautiful, you wern't kidding. I think she is amazing. Everyone at the show thought she was a coral. I talked to Rick at the Chicago reptile house and he said there a few albinos from the same clutch that also looked coralish. Maybe she is a coral.

I also noticed a few scales that were black? I know they aren't mites. Maybe she will turn out to be a coral paradox albino. That would be fun. Thanks for the great deal on another beautiful boa. Let me know if you get anything else like this in.

By the way for those who are thinking about buying anything from Mike, he has some awesome animals and really takes pride and care in his work. Great guy to deal with.

Sam Leam

Old 01-28-2005, 09:04 PM   #5
tvrsir
i've bought a few boas from sam, very good guy to deal with. helped me setup my cage and very informative about how what what to do. very honest seller and ould do business again anytime. you won't be disappointed in your boas from sam leam.

Old 02-19-2005, 04:59 AM   #6
BeginnerBoa
Good Guy

I recently purchased an '02 anery female from Sam. He did a great job at keeping up the communication. The snake arrived quickly and is doing great. Thanks for the good job!

Scott

Old 09-16-2008, 11:04 AM   #7
Shadera
Sam's a great guy. Awesome communication, too. I got 1.1 BPs from him today, and both arrived safe and sound in their nicely packed box. For once FedEx even got here before 10:30! No problems at all from start to finish, and I'm very happy with these guys.

Ghost male, the one with the scars. Such a sweetie right out of the bag!

And one of the cutest little females I've ever seen. She's 50% poss het OG, but even if she ends up being a normal I love that patterning.

Thank you Sam!

Old 09-16-2008, 04:29 PM   #8
StickyTongues
Shadera,

You are a breath of fresh air. I wish there are more buyers like you. I hope you enjoy them and if you ever run into any problems with them just let me know and I will help the best I can. Good luck with your projects!

Old 10-04-2008, 09:46 PM   #9
RJK890
"Good Guy"

I just completed a trade deal with Sam Leam on Thursday. I received 2. O.Ghost, and a .1 Pastel 50%het O.Ghost. The animals are top notch, and Sam is too. I definitely plan on doing business with him again in the future.

Thanks Sam.

Old 10-24-2008, 11:51 AM   #10
huff747
I met up with Sam at the Tinely show to do a trade. Very happy with the animal I received. Wouldn't hesitate to trade with him again.

Thanks.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!