Bad Guy BEWARE.. Ballboutique (Rick Denmon) FALSE ADVERTISING!! - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-11-2008, 06:26 PM   #31
jasballs
Quote:
Originally Posted by BallBoutique View Post
You are correct it is a kink.
I rushed to post them and did not see the kink.
Some folks will say I was wrong to do so and I can agree. These photos were taken after they all came out of egg. These photos were taken after the last one left the egg on 9/30/2008.
Now I take full blame for this ad.
I just had a cataract removed on the 18th and my right eye was not that great. I had the left eye just done this Thursday. So when I posted the photos I did not catch it.
As all my customers know I sell great animals. Perhaps I will be more careful when I post pictures. Sad it took so long for Jas to catch it! Eleven days to see that. Any how the animal will be taken down and not sold.
Thanks Jas for catching that. I am sure when my eye site returns to 100% I will see that. Again thanks it was an honest mistake.
You can believe me or not but I am an honest man…..
Thanks,
Rick Denmon
Ball Boutique, Inc.
End of my part.
Damn, You could not see that huge kink but you where able to sex them and see those tiny little peens? Through me another one I aint bitten on this one Rickster..

Old 10-11-2008, 06:27 PM   #32
jglass38
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasballs View Post
Damn, You could not see that huge kink but you where able to sex them and see those tiny little peens? Through me another one I aint bitten on this one Rickster..
Hadn't thought of that! Someone's got some 'splainin to do!

Old 10-11-2008, 06:27 PM   #33
ToshaMc
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasballs View Post
LOL -- I was thinking the same thing -- a kink like that should have been easy to see or at least felt when the snake came out of the egg and was cleaned, sexed and set up.

Old 10-11-2008, 06:28 PM   #34
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by jglass38 View Post
As a buyer I certainly would want to know if I was getting a Caramel that is a sibling of a kinked animal. Most people are aware of the kinking problems in Caramels but still.
I unfortunately have to say that, as the buyer, that is the question one should be asking when buying an animal. If they feel the seller is less than reputable, then i would suggest not buying from them in the first place to save them from that problem.

Old 10-11-2008, 06:31 PM   #35
jglass38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooing Tricycle View Post
I unfortunately have to say that, as the buyer, that is the question one should be asking when buying an animal. If they feel the seller is less than reputable, then i would suggest not buying from them in the first place to save them from that problem.
I'll go with you on that one. The responsibility to ask is probably the buyer's. But I guess that if the buyer had any smarts they would research and see what kind of person they are dealing with before they buy. Lying, misleading and scumbaggery go hand in hand most of the time.

Old 10-11-2008, 06:35 PM   #36
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
I'll go with you on that one. The responsibility to ask is probably the buyer's. But I guess that if the buyer had any smarts they would research and see what kind of person they are dealing with before they buy. Lying, misleading and scumbaggery go hand in hand most of the time.
Yeah...

It sucks when a buyer is new, and does not know. But lets hope that we can help as many as they can to make an informed decision by directing them to friends, or places where they can gain more information themselves by reading a forum like this, or elsewhere. Thats all we can do.

Im always looking for anything out of the ordinary. But i also hate to jump the gun. I have learned it from past experience that its better to get a wider opinion first.

In this case, i was dead on. Which im grateful that John decided to make a post. I should have personally done it, but meh, i have more reservations than he does, and i probably should not in some cases... lol You rock John.

Old 10-11-2008, 06:36 PM   #37
ToshaMc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooing Tricycle View Post
I haven't seen the actual ad because I have rick blocked but if they are advertised as coming from a non kinking line or "Kink Free" -- wouldn't that imply that there weren't any kinked animals in the clutch?

Old 10-11-2008, 06:38 PM   #38
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToshaMc View Post
I haven't seen the actual ad because I have rick blocked but if they are advertised as coming from a non kinking line or "Kink Free" -- wouldn't that imply that there weren't any kinked animals in the clutch?
Yup. That is what the ad implied, while the kinked animal was pictured. Which he admitted to. He edited the ad to remove the kinked animal, and i pointed out a couple posts ago that the wording was still wrong, and misleading. I dont know if it is changed RIGHT now. I will go look.

Old 10-11-2008, 06:39 PM   #39
Lucille
Quote:
As a buyer I certainly would want to know if I was getting a Caramel that is a sibling of a kinked animal. Most people are aware of the kinking problems in Caramels but still.
_
Do the siblings carry the trait?

Old 10-11-2008, 06:40 PM   #40
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucille View Post
Do the siblings carry the trait?
The whole line is prone to the condition. Just as spiders are prone to wobbling. Until it is proven otherwise.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!