Beware Chameleon Counters - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-27-2006, 11:58 PM   #91
Wilomn
It's Brett, Tim, it has to be the car.

He doesn't like humans.

Old 08-28-2006, 12:01 AM   #92
Rockford
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn
It's Brett, Tim, it has to be the car.

He doesn't like humans.
LOL.....I like humans when they don't get on my nerves.....slim pickin's I tell you.

Old 08-28-2006, 12:17 AM   #93
Tim Cole
It was GREAT!

Lots of traffic and sales were good. The variety of vendors, animals, and products was awesome. Here are some pics on another forum.

http://thereptileroom.org/forum/inde...opic=8658&st=0

Bringing this back to the thread topic, rumor was that Keith was attending the Expo today. He didn't show up.

Old 08-28-2006, 04:14 PM   #94
Laura Fopiano
Thanx for the link Tim......my favorite pic from the show I took during tear down.
Attached Images

Old 12-30-2006, 06:20 PM   #95
RyanT
Wow. I casually emailed this idiot a few times about a copperhead he has for sale. It's been for sale for months. I never got any response. The other day I asked him to please respond because I'm really interested in it. He finally did but I didn't realize the price he's asking doesn't include shipping. Basically, I'm not paying $250 for a copperhead. I got a couple completely moronic responses that just soldified the theory I've always had that Texas should have been left alone to be its own country a long time ago.

The stupidity this guy exuded really piqued my curiousity though so I checked his website and saw all the photos making him look like a total jerk off, and then read these threads about him here. Makes me feel vindicated that I'm not wrong and that this guy sucks. That copperhead has been for sale since early summer too. So hopefully he'll fade away fairly soon. It's obvious nobody's doing business with him. I really want that copperhead. It's too bad he's the one who has her. Oh, well.

Old 12-30-2006, 08:19 PM   #96
gmherps
Ryan you are a dumbass. This thread was over 4 months old you have to bring it back up. How many shi$ deals have you done? Everyone was hoping you would fade away little boy. So go ahead and crawl back to whereever it is you came from.

Old 12-30-2006, 08:41 PM   #97
Ed Clark
Thumbs down

Ryan, Not a smart move putting down the people of Texas, but I would expect a responce like that from you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanT
Wow. I casually emailed this idiot a few times about a copperhead he has for sale. It's been for sale for months. I never got any response. The other day I asked him to please respond because I'm really interested in it. He finally did but I didn't realize the price he's asking doesn't include shipping. Basically, I'm not paying $250 for a copperhead. I got a couple completely moronic responses that just soldified the theory I've always had that Texas should have been left alone to be its own country a long time ago.

The stupidity this guy exuded really piqued my curiousity though so I checked his website and saw all the photos making him look like a total jerk off, and then read these threads about him here. Makes me feel vindicated that I'm not wrong and that this guy sucks. That copperhead has been for sale since early summer too. So hopefully he'll fade away fairly soon. It's obvious nobody's doing business with him. I really want that copperhead. It's too bad he's the one who has her. Oh, well.

Old 12-30-2006, 08:52 PM   #98
Lucille
Quote:
soldified the theory I've always had that Texas should have been left alone to be its own country a long time ago.
That's just a stupid thing to say.

Old 12-30-2006, 09:01 PM   #99
SoulSmilen
Quote:

soldified the theory I've always had that Texas should have been left alone to be its own country a long time ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucille
That's just a stupid thing to say.
I agree it was a stupid comment, but we can look at it as a compliment, too; Texas is the only state with our chit together enough to be our own country!

Old 12-30-2006, 09:05 PM   #100
scotty77327
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulSmilen
[/i]
I agree it was a stupid comment, but we can look at it as a compliment, too; Texas is the only state with our chit together enough to be our own country!
Thats right enough said.
Scott A proud TEXAN

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!