E2MacPets - back online - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > New or Updated Websites and Web Resources

Notices

New or Updated Websites and Web Resources General notices about a new website or a newly found one worthy of note. You can introduce your new website here as well.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-03-2007, 02:40 PM   #1
E2MacPets
E2MacPets - back online

I decided to finally do something with my website after having it down for all this time. I am focusing on compiling resources that I find useful and hope others will as well. I have a few caresheets up, genetics info (definitions, etc), a nutrition guide for omnivores, and I'm working on compiling animal related coupons. I also have a database of current reptile related auctions.

Let me know what you guys think and if there's anything you'd like to see added, I'd be happy to add it. Right now a lot of the information has been donated by friends, but I really would love to sit down and write something myself. If there's a topic you'd like to see addressed, I'd gladly write an article/blog addressing the subject.

Thanks for looking!