Bad Guy Adam Wysocki - No response - Page 29 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-17-2010, 03:09 PM   #281
WillArt
Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleMoonsExotic View Post
Do you understand why this isn't a valid excuse? It doesn't matter if it's been 2 years or 4 months of no contact. He's been attending shows over the past 4 months! If you have time for shows, you have time for your business debts!
Thank you Stephanie! People are making this way more complicated than it needs to be.

Old 09-14-2010, 09:06 AM   #282
catawhat
I just wanted to pop in and give my update. After a few weeks of weather not being cooperative, as of this morning, I have my pied. He is just as beautiful and healthy as any other animal I have gotten from Adam. I hope whatever Adam and his family are going through is getting better. I truly hate to see us loose one of the good ones in this hobby, and I still consider him a good guy.

Old 09-14-2010, 07:59 PM   #283
SERPENTS DEN
Quote:
Originally Posted by catawhat View Post
I just wanted to pop in and give my update. After a few weeks of weather not being cooperative, as of this morning, I have my pied. He is just as beautiful and healthy as any other animal I have gotten from Adam. I hope whatever Adam and his family are going through is getting better. I truly hate to see us loose one of the good ones in this hobby, and I still consider him a good guy.

That's a step in the right direction.

Old 11-04-2010, 11:36 AM   #284
lockes
It has been a while and thought I would post an update

Adam said he closed his Paypal Account so the only way we could receive a refund was by cheque.

I received $400 in August leaving over $5000 still outstanding but following that I have received nothing.

Apparently a further cheque was sent in September but there was an error in the "bank payment system" APPARENTLY

Another two cheques were apparently sent last month but still nothing.

Also.....apparently he does not get a tracking number from the US postal service - hard to believe. So I have no way of knowing if anything has been sent at all!

He is going through a lot I understand in his personal life but I will gladly accept that but all I ask for is honesty not this fraudulent activity of lying about sending payments.

What should I do? Has anyone seen him at anymore shows?

Old 11-04-2010, 11:45 AM   #285
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by lockes View Post
It has been a while and thought I would post an update

Adam said he closed his Paypal Account so the only way we could receive a refund was by cheque.

I received $400 in August leaving over $5000 still outstanding but following that I have received nothing.

Apparently a further cheque was sent in September but there was an error in the "bank payment system" APPARENTLY

Another two cheques were apparently sent last month but still nothing.

Also.....apparently he does not get a tracking number from the US postal service - hard to believe. So I have no way of knowing if anything has been sent at all!

He is going through a lot I understand in his personal life but I will gladly accept that but all I ask for is honesty not this fraudulent activity of lying about sending payments.

Latest information: http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=209115

Old 11-04-2010, 11:49 AM   #286
TripleMoonsExotic
He hasn't been back to any of the ECRSE shows.

NatPet no longer lists any contact information for any of the people involved either.

Old 11-05-2010, 07:45 AM   #287
Focal
Sorry for your luck Andrew. I would seek a lawyer.

Old 11-05-2010, 07:59 AM   #288
lillyorchid
Quote:
Originally Posted by lockes View Post

There is a reptile show here in MD tomorrow, great timing for a updated post btw! I don't live that far away, so for you, I will be headed up there again to see if he is in fact setup there or not.

So sorry to hear that Adam is once again breaking promises. Sadly at this point, I would be contacting a lawyer. You can get tracking #'s from the post office, not on normal everyday mail BUT if you request it, then they will give you a label like UPS/FED EX has on their packages at a small additional cost. Why he would not do that is beyond me.

*shakes head*

I will update you all tomorrow if Adam was in fact at the show or not.

Old 11-05-2010, 06:10 PM   #289
mikeyt
Adam was present at the last Hamburg, PA show just a few weeks ago sitting behind someone elses table with a lolli-pop in hand and a big ole smile on his face looking just as happy and go lucky as he always does.

Old 11-06-2010, 01:31 PM   #290
lillyorchid
I stopped by the MD reptile show. I did not see him, but that does not mean he wasn't there, since last time I didn't see him right away either. I didn't stay long due to weekend plans. Good luck!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
8ballpythons, adam wysocki, maryland