For Sale 1.1 Best looking Ghost Sonoran Gophers around :) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pine, Bull, Gopher & Indigo Snakes

Notices

Old 02-19-2012, 07:43 PM   #1
sinisterserpents1
1.1 Best looking Ghost Sonoran Gophers around :)

Hey guys,
As some of you may know, my husband and I have decided to separate. So all of our snakes are up for grabs. I will have ads for quite a few different species and equipment so please keep a watch on my ads. Of course the more you buy the better the prices will be. I'd rather do minimum purchases of $150, but all options are open. I will look at all offers. Pics will be taken but only for serious buyers. There are too many snakes to get pics of each indivdually. Weights will be taken as asked also. Thank you for looking. You can also text me for a faster response at 336-918-1004. I will hold any snakes with payment made and ship when the weather is safe. All shipments are made by FedEx.

Here are the gophers that are available.

Gophers:

Juliet- Ghost Sonoran $90
Romeo- Ghost Sonoran $90

Name:  5448163.jpg
Views: 492
Size:  137.7 KB

Shipping Terms / Guarantee

We Are FedEx Certified
We Ship Nationwide

Guarantee

We guarantee our animals will arrive healthy. If there is any problem, please contact us via email within 2 hours of receiving shipment. The snakes will be shipped overnight in an insulated box with 1/2 or 3/4 inch styrofoam and heat/cold packs as appropriate. We only ship within the continental United States. Shipping days are Mondays and Tuesdays, and some Wednesdays, to prevent unlikely, but possibly fatal, weekend layovers. All shipments are subject to possible weather delay. We will cancel a shipment and reschedule if there is any reason at all to suspect possible danger to the snake. Live arrival of healthy reptiles is guaranteed as long as low temperatures are above 40* F and high temperatures are below 90* F at the receiver's address.

Live arrival guarantee is only valid if the shipment is received on the first delivery attempt. If a snake is DOA we require proof through pictures via E-mail. E-Mailed pictures must contain a full dorsal shot, a full ventral shot, and 1 underwater shot (full body, ventral). None of the pictures can have hands or other objects holding down the snake, and will include a measurable object to verify the size of the animal. If all guidelines are met we will replace the snake with another of equal value and we will take care of shipping for the replacement snake. If a refund to you is in order then ONLY THE PRICE OF THE SNAKE WILL BE REFUNDED. Shipping expenses are non-refundable! We will not be held responsible for any shipping cost refunds. If the refund is made via PayPal the buyer is responsible for any transaction costs made by PayPal. These terms and policies are FINAL unless otherwise discussed by us prior to the sale. These terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.

It is the buyers responsibility to know your state and local laws about keeping various species of reptiles. We are not held responsible for any legal issues regarding keeping certain species of reptiles in your state! Please check your state laws before you order!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!