Bad Guy Alyy White Spindown Reptiles - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-17-2014, 12:29 AM   #41
Tballs
No one did anything to me or threatened me! A valid point was made, I chose to apologize! Everyone makes mistakes! I'm willing to recognize mine and apologize when I'm wrong. Seems like you just want to feed into it!

Old 09-17-2014, 12:33 AM   #42
CMReptiles
You were the one trying to delete things from a board where it's expressly forbidden to do so. Excuse me for pointing out that your immature rear end is now here for everyone to see and witness...and there's nothing you can do about it.

Old 09-17-2014, 12:44 AM   #43
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tballs View Post
Valid points were made by Nickolas. I'm wrong for posting this, I should've calmed down before reacting! There was no wrong done by alyy. I wish I would've known about the considering bids, she has no obligation to me. That's not how I conduct business but everyone has a right to their own. Alyy did give a apology, I should've just accepted it and let it go. Sometimes we have bad days, today's mine! I do apologize for making this post I will remove it if I can.
I appreciate that you took this step back and came to a refreshed conclusion. These threads are not removed, but you can do what you can to better the outcome and the biggest piece to do that is what you just said, so I thank you for that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMReptiles View Post
Ah ah. There is NO REMOVING THINGS FROM THE BOI. So your shame is here for all to see....it's shameful the admins had to step in to slap your s**t.
I do not think any admins stepped in or felt the need. I think we should, at this point, accept the apology and seek to move forward positively. People reading this will see that the seller was not outside of her remit and that the prospective buyer who originally felt wronged was able to change her perspective and own up to the earlier mistake. Instead of exacerbating anything now, I think the goal should be to soothe and repair the situation we are left with. I, for one, will make the extra effort to be kind about this going forward.

Old 09-17-2014, 12:46 AM   #44
nickolasanastasiou
Terry, I apologize for using a female pronoun above. My error.

Old 09-17-2014, 12:47 AM   #45
SapphireTigress1
Tballs, I really respect that you could step back from the situation and admit a mistake. Not everyone can do that, and I know just like everyone else how hard it can be, especially publicly, to admit that. It is very big of you, and I really appreciate it.

Please, no more about this here, I think we've gotten this issue resolved.

Again, thank you T.

Old 09-17-2014, 12:50 AM   #46
SapphireTigress1
I too wish this could be removed, although I completely understand the policy...this will be the first thing anyone sees about me here, as I've only been a breeder for two years...and it was a misunderstanding

Old 09-17-2014, 06:43 AM   #47
Guy Castro
Here's a thought.......... Why don't either of you paste the ad,so we can read it!

Old 09-17-2014, 07:15 AM   #48
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tballs View Post
Valid points were made by Nickolas. I'm wrong for posting this, I should've calmed down before reacting! There was no wrong done by alyy. I wish I would've known about the considering bids, she has no obligation to me. That's not how I conduct business but everyone has a right to their own. Alyy did give a apology, I should've just accepted it and let it go. Sometimes we have bad days, today's mine! I do apologize for making this post I will remove it if I can.
Terry I am impressed by your reconsideration, it takes maturity and courage to do that.

Old 09-17-2014, 09:08 AM   #49
Beyond GenetiX
This happened to myself earlier this year, it just goes to show that some breeders will not just sell to anyone. That they do care for the animals, more than making money. I can respect that in a breeder.

I have learned one thing here, definitely have my stuff together before I start posting in BOI.

Terry, it's a tough thing to do but good job manning up.

Old 09-17-2014, 01:11 PM   #50
SapphireTigress1
I"d post the ads, but I didn't bother to screen shot them, as I didn't for see this. I removed them when I found the right person. Clearly I will have to do so in the future, I've never had anything like this happen, so I'm very sorry I have nothing to share from the original ad.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
blue tongue skink