SOLD!! Rare Hypsilurus Nigrigularis - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Agamids

Notices

Old 03-21-2010, 06:31 PM   #1
s4sainz
Rare Hypsilurus Nigrigularis

Well here's your oppurtunity to get your hands on one of theese beautiful Dragons, now theese are EXTREMELY RARE, and are hardly EVER brought in.

Heres a quick video clip of one of my males
http://www.youtube.com/user/repticguy?feature=mhw4

Most specimens that arrive, arrive in horrible shape, and typically do not acclimate properly. Well you don't have to worry about that, theese guys are top-notch, well acclimated specimens and have been thriving in captivity for 2 years now. I have a group, but figured out that i have 3 males and only one female, so i am selling off 2 males, because they are becoming very territorial now. Obviously i wouldn't get rid of any but, i have too many males and i most part with at least one. Theese guys are just beautiful, with a metalic greenish/greyish/bronze coloring with ALOT ALOT of BLUE, no camera can capture the blue tint, a must see and must have for any exotic reptile keeper. Theese guys have been treated for any external and interal parasites, when they first arrived in the U.S. which was 2 years ago, you cant find any better quality than the ones im offering for sale, I GUARANTEE IT.
They are feeding on pinkies, insects and salads.
My largest male is almost 3ft, they are around 2-2.5ft.

My prices are FIRM
$350 plus shipping

Shipping is Mon-Wed, Via Fedex Priority Overnight, Direct signature must be obtained to ensure live arrival.
Paypal and Money Orders are Accepted
Live arrival is guaranteed except on shipments delayed or mishandled by carrier.
DOA claims must be made within 24 hours.
I can not Gaurantee live arrival on tempertures under 40 degrees and over 90 degrees
thanks
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 03-28-2010, 03:07 AM   #2
jwhimmel
these are amazing! Is there another name for them? also, where in california are you?

Old 03-28-2010, 06:36 PM   #3
s4sainz
Forest Dragons, im in Los Angeles
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-29-2010, 02:08 AM   #4
jwhimmel
great Im in san diego. How is there temperment? I am really interested in these Ive never seen a cooler reptile. Ive never seen these around before if they are so rare howcome only 350?

Old 03-31-2010, 11:32 PM   #5
s4sainz
PM sent
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-09-2010, 03:53 PM   #6
s4sainz
ONE left guys, DON't MISS out, you'll probably never see theese again.............
$400 shipped for this last one, saved the best for last
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-10-2010, 03:57 PM   #7
dragonhoit
is it the the one left tame and is he the 3 footer?

Old 04-10-2010, 04:26 PM   #8
s4sainz
They are all pretty docile if handled, the largest male and prooven female are NFS, i will upload images of the last available male tonight.
thanks
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-10-2010, 04:53 PM   #9
dragonhoit
is their care just like aussie water dragon

Old 04-12-2010, 04:48 PM   #10
s4sainz
This is the Last young Juvie male i have available, this is your oppurtunity to get one, you may never get another oppurtunity.

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!