For Sale Name your own price 250 sm dubia - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Feed and Feeders For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 10-21-2010, 06:03 PM   #1
Magic Merlin
Name your own price 250 sm dubia

What you see in the picture is what you get and first reasonable offer gets the group.......shipping is 5.00 anywhere in the continental states except Florida. The size range is baby-1/2 inch.

Live Arrival Warranty:
If the roaches are dead on arrival (DOA) I will refund the full amount of the money including shipping. In order to get the full refund you must be able to accept the package on first delivery attempt. The buyer has to notify me within 2 hours after receiving the package with pictures verifying DOA. It is my option whether to have you ship the DOAs back to me in order to be receive refund.
I will not be held responsible for shipping errors or delays.
I do not do holds and I only accept PayPal or money order.
I will prioritize local buyers who can pick them up because I want the person to see the actual product before purchasing it.
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-21-2010, 06:32 PM   #2
jon21388
i'll start the bidding at 10$ shipped

Old 10-21-2010, 06:52 PM   #3
Magic Merlin
that is not reasonable
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-21-2010, 06:53 PM   #4
Magic Merlin
please direct all offers via PM
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-22-2010, 07:58 PM   #5
Magic Merlin
bump up
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-23-2010, 05:02 PM   #6
morphexotics
lol 10 shipped i would pay 30.00 plus shipping but i have to many but 10 shipped lmao

Old 10-24-2010, 12:08 AM   #7
jon21388
Quote:
Originally Posted by morphexotics View Post
lol 10 shipped i would pay 30.00 plus shipping but i have to many but 10 shipped lmao
you serious man i was you gonna actually talk shit on here haha. I was just making a bid I would def go higher who knows he could of accepted. Figured someone else would be like 15$ shipped and then i would of went to 20$ but you just gotta come in here and talk all big when your not even interested. Okay little boy.

Old 10-24-2010, 12:08 AM   #8
jon21388
there free bump for yea.

Old 10-27-2010, 05:05 PM   #9
BansheeRacer25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic Merlin View Post
What you see in the picture is what you get and first reasonable offer gets the group.......shipping is 5.00 anywhere in the continental states except Florida. The size range is baby-1/2 inch.

Live Arrival Warranty:
If the roaches are dead on arrival (DOA) I will refund the full amount of the money including shipping. In order to get the full refund you must be able to accept the package on first delivery attempt. The buyer has to notify me within 2 hours after receiving the package with pictures verifying DOA. It is my option whether to have you ship the DOAs back to me in order to be receive refund.
I will not be held responsible for shipping errors or delays.
I do not do holds and I only accept PayPal or money order.
I will prioritize local buyers who can pick them up because I want the person to see the actual product before purchasing it.
30$ shipped. PM me if i win

Old 10-27-2010, 08:04 PM   #10
Magic Merlin
PM sent
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!