Bad Guy Kameron White - Page 16 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-02-2018, 09:40 PM   #151
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiranar View Post
Kameron... if it's the wrong iguana, send it back. Get the full refund.

If you are keeping the iguana. Send the refund back.

That's it. One, or the other. Stop spamming the thread with "This is the wrong iguana". Those are your choices. You cannot have the iguana and the money. And the fact that you've claimed you'd do a charge back so you'd have both shows me that I would never deal with you.
I totally disagree with you. I wouldn’t send that iguana back until I first received my refund. No way I’d trust the OP.

Old 01-02-2018, 09:45 PM   #152
BlueCrowned
I work returns every day and unless its a low dollar item we will not ever issue a refund for something until we receive it back and the warehouse notifies us.

Old 01-02-2018, 09:45 PM   #153
tyjohnko
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3240 View Post
I totally disagree with you. I wouldn’t send that iguana back until I first received my refund. No way I’d trust the OP.
And now you are not trusting me. So you trust Kameron White about the legitimate of his picture ?

Old 01-02-2018, 09:47 PM   #154
[quote=BlueCrowned;2050264]I work returns every day and unless its a low dollar item we will not ever issue a refund for something until we receive it back and the warehouse notifies us

This is a little different.

Old 01-02-2018, 09:47 PM   #155
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyjohnko View Post
And now you are not trusting me. So you trust Kameron White about the legitimate of his picture ?
Correct.

Old 01-02-2018, 09:48 PM   #156
andradespb
Quote:
Check out Bluecrowned's last post. Ya need to return in order to get the refund

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

Old 01-02-2018, 09:50 PM   #157
andradespb
[quote=3240;2050266]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueCrowned View Post
I work returns every day and unless its a low dollar item we will not ever issue a refund for something until we receive it back and the warehouse notifies us

This is a little different.
Not really though. It's a $900 priced iguana

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

Old 01-02-2018, 09:50 PM   #158
tyjohnko
Quote:
Correct.
Well at this point , nothing i can say and provide. He's having the iguana , and he have many other iguana in his hand so he can produce as much pictures as he can.

I represented my side and evidences, nothing i can do more.

Old 01-02-2018, 09:57 PM   #159
Helenthereef
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiranar View Post
Kameron... if it's the wrong iguana, send it back. Get the full refund. If you are keeping the iguana. Send the refund back.

This is the obvious solution whether it's the same iguana or not.

Old 01-02-2018, 10:03 PM   #160
mhenry
In my experience I would never expect anyone to give me a refund before I sent an animal back.

3240 do you know of any breeders who do this on a regular basis or state it in their terms of sale???

All breeders I have ever dealt with will only refund after live arrival back to the seller.

Tyjohnko will you still honor his refund if he sends the animal back?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!