Please Look - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 12-02-2019, 03:50 PM   #1
JColt
Please Look

Hey all, Rich aka Webslave asked me to remove link. In the past they had some bad things happen and I totally understand.

Thank you Laura for helping! My friend surpassed the donation she asked for. One of the clients where she works part time donated $500!

I totally see Rich's point of view and thanked him for totally respectful message I received.

Old 12-03-2019, 01:11 AM   #2
LauraB
The very first dog I ever had was a Boxer that followed me home from elementary school. She had no collar, was thin and dirty, but was adult, tail and ears docked, knew basic commands, and so so sweet. We lived in a 3-story house, so I snuck her into the basement/utility room via a back door at night and fed her people food, lol. In the mornings, I would let her out before school and would leave the back basement door open a bit. She was always around the house when I returned from school, waiting for me. One day our live-in maid saw her in the utility room. Maid lived in the finished bedroom/living area across from the basement/utility room. She called the cops, they sent the dog pound and Duchess was gone.

Fast forward a week or so. I raised such an unholy fit for the week she was gone that my dad reluctantly went to the pound and adopted her back, once no one claimed her and the pound released her. They were not dog people, lol. She was my loyal, loving companion for many years and my family grew to love her as well. She really was the perfect dog.

I don't have much but happily donating

Old 12-03-2019, 05:27 AM   #3
JColt
Thanks Laura my friend was excited! Very nice of you to help! I edited original post so please read.

Old 12-03-2019, 06:48 PM   #4
LauraB
My pleasure, Joe. In retrospect, I can see why Rich might ask you to remove the link.

Old 12-23-2019, 05:01 PM   #5
JColt
This is Kevin.He had 6 teeth pulled and both eyelids repaired. He had inverted eye lids and got fixed. He goes back next week to have one eye removed and 2 more teeth. He can see slightly through bad eye but is ulcerated and possibly damaged or missing tear duct.

Kevin is totally deaf. He is doing really well with hand signals and is being taught to jingle bells on door to go outside. As you can see by his nose he was born with a cleft but palate closed on it's own. He lives with 2 other boxers and a grumpy basset hound who will actually play with him and 3 cats.

Old 12-25-2019, 01:21 AM   #6
LauraB
Awesome! I hope he continues to thrive.

Old 01-03-2020, 03:16 PM   #7
JColt
Kevin was scheduled to have brown eye removed. The vet looked at eye and said, let's do another surgery as it is looking much better. So they did that and my friend said he was up most night crying. Woke up this morning and had to separate him from other dogs because he wanted to rough house, lol. Guess the meds finally kicked in! A little lumpy but doing well!

Old 01-03-2020, 09:46 PM   #8
Lucille
I hope Kevin has a wonderful year, he obviously already knows how to have fun.

Old 01-04-2020, 08:52 AM   #9
LauraB
His eyes are looking so much better! So good to see him improving with love and care.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!