Chinese coronavirus - Page 54 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors »  Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 

Do you want to be able to bump and highlight your classified ads? Click here!

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Preparedness & Self-Reliance Forum

Notices

Preparedness & Self-Reliance Forum Survivalism, Livestock, Preparedness, Self Reliant Homesteading, Individual Liberty

Old 06-04-2020, 01:00 PM   #531
bcr229
Quote:
Originally Posted by E.Shell View Post
There have been many reports of out of town people instigating, but the arrest records have not been demonstrating that. It's a Blame Game - quick, which cup is the ball under? MANY people are from the relatively affluent suburbs in the same city - apparently beating innocents, vandalizing honest businesses, looting and burning in support of justice for George Floyd along with their less fortunate urban brothers.

One of the worst parts is the clear manipulation of the justice system surrounding this. First, they let felons out of prison, 'because virus'. Then they create no-bail release of arrested criminals 'because virus'. Then they jail business owners for trying to make a living...'because virus'. We have now a smoothly revolving door and if any vandal, arsonist, etc. DOES happen to suffer arrest, he's back out of jail before the fire goes out... So, we have to let criminals out of jail to keep THEM safe (!?), and put otherwise law abiding citizens IN jail to keep them safe...yeah, OK, sorry, I see I'll need a few more drinks before this starts making sense to me.

The true instigators are the ones rubbing salt into the wound and focusing the "demonstrations" (riots) on looting and burning innocent businesses and citizens homes. There are larger factions at play too, those who foment violence by leaving containers of bricks in convenient places, as well as prepared flammables/accelerants. THESE people are far more responsible for property damage and injury than any of the pawns they activate.
COVID aside, I wanted to address this because there is a third group in play here, and while it is a small group it's doing a lot of damage. You have the law-abiding folks who are protesting legally and behaving themselves, but they're not getting a lot of media attention. You have the people attending those events who, as individuals, are using them to commit crimes against targets of opportunity, e.g. "smash & grab", blocking traffic, etc.

Finally, you have the folks described in this article:

https://ktar.com/story/3233068/polic...protest-chaos/

Now, what we don't know about the third group is whether they are just taking advantage of the distraction caused by groups #1 and #2, or whether group #3 is organizing the protests, using the other groups as "useful idiots", etc. It wouldn't surprise me if group #3 provided the bricks/rocks so that law-enforcement resources would be sucked over to the protest and away from the high-value targets.

Old 06-04-2020, 01:41 PM   #532
E.Shell
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcr229 View Post
...Finally, you have the folks described in this article:

https://ktar.com/story/3233068/polic...protest-chaos/

Now, what we don't know about the third group is whether they are just taking advantage of the distraction caused by groups #1 and #2, or whether group #3 is organizing the protests, using the other groups as "useful idiots", etc. It wouldn't surprise me if group #3 provided the bricks/rocks so that law-enforcement resources would be sucked over to the protest and away from the high-value targets.
VERY interesting. Thank you for posting this!

All the more reason for the city mayors to quit playing games and get this destruction under control.

Old 06-04-2020, 06:30 PM   #533
WebSlave
Yeah, if law enforcement doesn't get the balls to do their jobs, this will only get worse. It is getting to be difficult not to believe that some levels of law enforcement, in some areas, just may be in collusion with the looters.

Take the damned gloves off! I refuse to believe that the majority of Americans support this nonsense these "protesters" and looters are promoting. So the few bad apples out there inciting and financing this need to be taken down right now. If there are some levels of local government that are aiding and abetting this criminal activity, then they need to be taken down too.

If people want to protest, then fine, protest all you want. But once rioting, looting, destroying private property, and causing personal injuries set in, the rules are changed and you become felony level criminals in no uncertain terms. Actually I would dare say that from what I have seen, they become no better then wild rabid animals, and should be treated as such.

Looting is stealing. It can be looked at in no other sensible way.

Old 06-05-2020, 06:55 AM   #534
E.Shell
They decided to stop lying to us and retract a (bogus?) study of hydroxychloroquine's supposed dangers and ineffectiveness:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/the-lan...dies-covid-19/
Quote:
The Lancet retracted an influential paper published in May that claimed to analyze data from nearly 96,000 coronavirus patients in six continents. The study found those who took hydroxychloroquine showed increased heart rhythm problems and had a higher mortality rate than those who didn't take it.

The New England Journal of Medicine then retracted a study from the same authors, also published in May, that said it analyzed 8,910 COVID-19 patients. That study suggested that widely-used blood pressure medicines did not raise the risk of death for COVID-19 patients.
"Can't get access to the data..." WTF, so where DID their numbers come from?

These unsubstantiated studies were used as justification to deny life-saving drugs to people at risk of dying and to slur anyone who would suggest they DO work, which they do.

But no, we're not being manipulated...of course not.

Old 06-05-2020, 11:33 AM   #535
WebSlave
Quote:
They decided to stop lying to us and retract a (bogus?) study of hydroxychloroquine's supposed dangers and ineffectiveness:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/the-lan...dies-covid-19/

"Can't get access to the data..." WTF, so where DID their numbers come from?

These unsubstantiated studies were used as justification to deny life-saving drugs to people at risk of dying and to slur anyone who would suggest they DO work, which they do.

But no, we're not being manipulated...of course not.
Too bad we don't have any actual "reporters" in the media any longer. This would make a great story getting to the bottom of this to find who is responsible and why.

Old 06-06-2020, 07:32 AM   #536
E.Shell
Looks like the incitement to riot is going to cause an increase in infection rate:
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/may...ssive-protests

Here is a little double-speak for your entertainment:
Quote:
Quote:
New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio revealed Friday a 75 percent spike in coronavirus hospitalizations since a day earlier but rejected the suggestion that the spread could have been caused by massive protests in the wake of the death of George Floyd.
Quote:
“If you were at one of those protests, I would, out of an abundance of caution, assume that you are infected,” Cuomo said Thursday. “One person, one person can infect hundreds if you were at a protest.”

So, which is it?

Old 06-06-2020, 07:33 AM   #537
E.Shell
Forgot to add that this means DC is under a biological attack, as organizers have arranged for up to a million protesters to travel to DC.

Old 06-06-2020, 01:19 PM   #538
WebSlave
Quote:
Forgot to add that this means DC is under a biological attack, as organizers have arranged for up to a million protesters to travel to DC.
Stupid is as stupid does.

Old 06-06-2020, 02:52 PM   #539
WebSlave
As for Florida opening up, well, I'm not sure I am seeing sufficient reason for doing that quite yet.

I sure as heck am not going to be letting down my guard any time soon.
Attached Images

Old 06-06-2020, 03:15 PM   #540
E.Shell
I wonder how much of that is tied to enhanced/increased testing and how much is real change?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!