I said I wouldn't get any new boas - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Boas Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 12-17-2015, 06:08 PM   #1
Scooter1685
I said I wouldn't get any new boas

I told my wife, Emily, that I wasn't going to pick up any new boas in 2015. I suppose I should have known by now that promises like that are a bit difficult for me to keep, heh. I didn't repeat what I did a couple years ago, when I went from two boas to 12, but I did pick up two.

The first two pictures are Ruby. She was produced by a friend of mine. She's a hypo motley 50% possible het. for Kahl and 50% possible het. for type 1 anerythrism.

The third and fourth pictures are Milis. I picked her up from Frank Martin. Dad was an Oragegasm super hypo jungle het. Kahl and Mom was a sugar pastel. I promised pictures of her a while ago. I have dozens, but it's pretty difficult to pick up how pink she is. She's absolutely the most gorgeous boa I've ever had.
Attached Images

Old 01-04-2016, 11:10 AM   #2
bear
wow that jungle has some amazing color! Jungles have always been my favorites. Even a nice normal jungle is just a beautiful thing.

Old 01-06-2016, 06:13 PM   #3
Scooter1685
Totally agree. Can't wait to see her beautiful babies . Only about 4 years to wait... heh.

Old 01-06-2016, 09:17 PM   #4
bear
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter1685 View Post
Totally agree. Can't wait to see her beautiful babies . Only about 4 years to wait... heh.
lol say this in the mirror every morning five times, "this is a marathon, not a race" That's actually one of the reasons I am getting back in to boas on a very very small scale, I like having long term goals and sticking to them by meeting commitments daily. I'm trying to kill off whats left of the old me who sought instant gratification...

Old 01-07-2016, 12:33 PM   #5
AbsoluteApril
The hypo jungle is gorgeous! Love those chain link patterns

Old 03-15-2016, 12:33 PM   #6
AuroraBorealis
Beautiful snakes!

When I first got into snake keeping, no one told me they are like Lays chips, "Bet 'cha can't just have one." I said no more snakes and then poof, magically this girl showed up in my house. No idea how she got here * cough * , there must be a boa faerie somewhere.

Old 03-15-2016, 05:15 PM   #7
Helenthereef
Quote:
Originally Posted by AuroraBorealis View Post
there must be a boa faerie somewhere.
Wouldn't THAT be nice!!

Old 03-15-2016, 11:40 PM   #8
AuroraBorealis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helenthereef View Post
Wouldn't THAT be nice!!
It really, really would haha

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!